RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Michael Clayton
Clooney rules!
very cliché story about a lawyer fighting a multi national against all odds BUT the acting and the way the story is brought did make it a very enjoyable film.
Tom Wilkinson rules 2

Rocknrolla
what else to say than :cool:
again Tom Wilkinson steals the show.

Finding Neverland
Marc Forester at his best genre, drama-deeper film.
About the writer of the fairy tale "Peter Pan" and the tragedies that surrounded the origin of that story.
Depp and Winslet prove why they are such class-actors. But it is the youngster Freddie Highmore (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) that steals the show, the way this young boy shows emotions was really :eek:

z1fxns9kq5i86mo8ggqy.jpg

I re-watched seasons 1-9 before watching this. Big X-Files fan. However, this wasn't that good, very disappointed. The episodes where better.

grade: C

$9.97? I saw it for $37. That's the usual price for one-disc BRs. If you want a Two-Disc special edition, you're looking at 50 ^^^^in dollars. I bought it on DVD instead. Another ^^^^ thing about this country. We have to pay double the price for everything now.

$9.97? I saw it for $37. That's the usual price for one-disc BRs. If you want a Two-Disc special edition, you're looking at 50 ^^^^in dollars. I bought it on DVD instead. Another ^^^^ thing about this country. We have to pay double the price for everything now.

I bought it on Boxing Day (Canada) from Walmart. It was a sweet sale, do you have Walmarts there? Are you in Australia?

Rocknrolla
what else to say than :cool:
again Tom Wilkinson steals the show.

yeah totally agree abt tom wilkinson in rocknrolla. he was great. and watching him in other films like batman begins, you'd never figure he's british!

some of u were talking abt the mist earlier. hv u guys seen the black & white version on dvd? personally i think it actually improves the movie. creates a real "B-movie" feel and emphasizes the bleakness. and the cgi doesn't look as dodgy too.

the latest good film i watched was slumdog millionaire. yeah i'm a shameless romantic at heart! :eek:

Taken - Liam Neeson wups all kinds of a**. 4/5

The Wrestler - Good film and I'm not a wrestling fan. 4/5

Million Dollar Baby - Outstanding. 5/5

Sword of the Stranger - Animated samurai epic from the makers of Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist. This played in US theaters last Thurs. for one day only. I'd compre it to Lone Wolf and Cub, Samurai X and some of the samurai films of Akira Kurosawa. Good story, great soundtrack, fantastic animation, excessive gore and violence. 4.5/5

Gran Torino - the supporting cast frequently pulled me out of the great story and excellent acting of Clint. Still required viewing and surprisingly funny, with a whole range of emotions. A theme similar to the film Seven Pounds. 4/5

As you know almost all of the films on the scifi channel are pretty rotten (anyone see Bear Rage or Frankenfish). But this Sat. do not miss Splinter! It's a very good horror film and one of my faves from last year.

No problem at all man.

So, have any of you guys seen American Psycho 2? It was a double pack, so I may watch it sometime.

Yes...and it was terrible...it is a disgrace to the first film. They even recasted Bale's part with this guy...https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0470807/

This trailer says it all
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/I3Nhoaat8Kc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/I3Nhoaat8Kc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of the worst films I have ever seen, 0.5/10.

Last edited:

Rock Star - 4/5

Cheesy, Marky Mark driving the Batmobile + 80's Hair Metal = a good time for me. :rock2

Back