NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The drunk? :lol That's no way to talk about a quarterback who has done nothing with his career except limp into the worst super bowl in history only because the entire league was in the s#$%ter that particular year...

Regardless, I wouldn't sing the praises of the Titans just yet. I think since Jeff started dying his goatee that team's been heading for a fall.

Heading for a fall?What are you talking about, the guy(Fisher) has been in salary cap hell ever since Eddie George left 6 or 8 years ago and they are always in the race for the division with most winning team in the league the last five years(Colts).As far as the drunk goes he just needs to not loose the game for them and he'll be alright.

Heading for a fall?What are you talking about, the guy(Fisher) has been in salary cap hell ever since Eddie George left 6 or 8 years ago and they are always in the race for the division with most winning team in the league the last five years(Colts).As far as the drunk goes he just needs to not loose the game for them and he'll be alright.

I could be wrong, but it seems like Fisher inherited that "thug" attitude when Young came on board, and that mentality always comes before a great fall.

I think we're about to see it come to fruition.

But don't feel bad...my 49ers are horrible....:monkey4

Go Panthers!
Sorry not today!

Finally!!!! See what happens when you put in a QB that doesn't suck ass? Our defense is awesome. If our offense can keep this up and just play at average level(shouldn't be hard with AP) we could do very well. We woulda beat the colts well last week if gus was in there.(can't win with 6 fg's)

vikings.jpg

Last edited:
How about them Buccaneers? Not pretty but a good comeback and a good W on the road. Home town Super Bowl here we come. :)

how about them Broncos and their explosive offense. defense needs a little work but it's ok, defense will just get better

how about them Broncos and their explosive offense. defense needs a little work but it's ok, defense will just get better

I really can't agree that the "defense will just get better". Defenses typically tire as the season goes along, and they aren't missing any key personel now, they're bound to lose 1 or 2 guys to injury sometime in the season.

Their offense is amazing, especially early in games, but they need to work on ball control after taking those leads so the D doesn't get overworked.

I just hope my skins beat the hell out of the cowgirls next week. Tall order, but stranger things have happened.

OK...that hurt. By the time the Eagles got done beating the dog snot out of Ben, it even hurt ME when he got hit. I was shocked, to say the least. But I am still perfectly optimistic that the Steelers will end the year with a great seaon!

I hate the ^^^^ing cowboys

I'm glad they're good though, cause when a game is on and someone beats them it's all the more sweeter.

I hate the ^^^^ing cowboys

I agree completely. I think the NFL would be a better organization if the Cowboys and Raiders were kicked out.

My brother is a Vikings fan who lives in the Dallas area. When the Cowboys lose, he used to make copies of the headlines and post them all over the office. I always got a laugh about that.

I agree completely. I think the NFL would be a better organization if the Cowboys and Raiders were kicked out.

My brother is a Vikings fan who lives in the Dallas area. When the Cowboys lose, he used to make copies of the headlines and post them all over the office. I always got a laugh about that.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back