1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the name of the figure line fellas. Hot Toys aren’t hot to the touch. Mafex aren’t actually a “miracle action figure expression”.

On the plus side, you can get all of those Grogu’s for much less than the Hot Toys one.

Just the name of the figure line fellas. Hot Toys aren’t hot to the touch. Mafex aren’t actually a “miracle action figure expression”.

On the plus side, you can get all of those Grogu’s for much less than the Hot Toys one.

But it's called "Ultra Detail Figure"... So I'd expect that. They could just make them better AND charge more.

Then don’t buy them.

I'm not going to, I'm just saying it'd be nice if they were higher quality as I doubt HT will make The Child with poses such as drinking the soup.

Why are you so offended that people are criticising something that a company has made that has no attachment to you? Did you make these or something? Criticism is allowed, this isn't Russia or China.

I'm not going to, I'm just saying it'd be nice if they were higher quality as I doubt HT will make The Child with poses such as drinking the soup.

Why are you so offended that people are criticising something that a company has made that has no attachment to you? Did you make these or something? Criticism is allowed, this isn't Russia or China.

Why are you determined to criticise them? Do you critique films you don’t plan to see? Books you won’t read?

There’s no need to be a xenophobe.

Why are you determined to criticise them? Do you critique films you don’t plan to see? Books you won’t read?

There’s no need to be a xenophobe.

Well I can see these, can't I? The purchase of a product like this is based on how good it looks. That's like saying I can't say I'm not interested in a movie because the trailer didn't impress me.

I'd appreciate if you didn't call me a Xenophobe, because it doesn't apply in this situation whatsoever. I'm not sure you even know what that word means.

Why are you determined to criticise them? Do you critique films you don?t plan to see? Books you won?t read?

There?s no need to be a xenophobe.

Criticizing things is 80% (probably more) of what happens here :lol. Doesn't matter if someone is going to buy, read, watch, etc that is what we do.

Criticizing is why Hot Toys is making another Iron Man headsculpt.

I think criticism can be completely justified, I wouldn?t shy away from it especially if it?s constructive.
This world has got a lot stranger with people not being allowed to express opinions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settle down.

Getting back on track: whomever has it in hand, does the Beskar version also have the restricted arm movement from the first version?

Well I can see these, can't I? The purchase of a product like this is based on how good it looks. That's like saying I can't say I'm not interested in a movie because the trailer didn't impress me.

I'd appreciate if you didn't call me a Xenophobe, because it doesn't apply in this situation whatsoever. I'm not sure you even know what that word means.

Maybe he meant Xenomorph?:lol I do agree though you would expect better quality from Medicom who them and Marmit started the SW 1:6 movement.

Settle down.

Getting back on track: whomever has it in hand, does the Beskar version also have the restricted arm movement from the first version?

It can bend more but the fat suit still very strictive that why i replace the body with M33 Phiccen it make the figure little taller but far better articulations.

Back