Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is based on The Jimi Hendrix Experience live performance on The Marquee Club in London, England, March 2, 1967.
jimi-hendrix-wallpaper-15.jpg

Tracking from Korea says mine is in the city (LA) so this means stores here should have it this weekend or next week if you have it pre ordered from somewhere in the US.

Says it'll arrive at my house tomorrow, I cannot wait!:panic:

I'll take pics and videos for anyone if interested.

A video would be great, yes please!!!

Here's pictures since no matter how small I make a video it says it's too big.

First 2 pics are right out of the box and the 3rd is after messing with his hair which feels better than I thought it would.

First rooted hair figure and I'm very impressed.
c9a5bb6ab26389f89a2a472f75ba1172.jpg
bcc756476326cb1dff294670598bb4b6.jpg
5f60ba1ab6ade0cbd0dcfc232fb9fe3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm glad they made the headstock actual fender shape even if it doesn't say stratocastor. I still plan on getting more guitars and a 1/6 scale Marshall Amp for him.
5e27de6a01efb0953f4cc878e06bc4b4.jpg
99d10b744170d507a211d122625ad4e5.jpg
b55a3fda5dc04dd3751eedc6fb6957d0.jpg
c7706a94e555c5dc424be53c3577588e.jpg
1de35e4acc7e7ff92d407e329293a254.jpg

Though this is looking better the accessories scream cheap! The guitar looks super fragile and the medallions look km. Considering I paid $20 for the unpainted serang ones which were metal.

However I"m really starting to like the figure, sculpt is growing on me.
Thanks for the pics! I have seen so many people sell or cancel their orders which I think is gonna come back to haunt them. :slap

20210123_093756.jpg

After some of the first pictures I was tempted to throw away my deposit money and not get this but after some of the more recent pics there is no way Jimi isn't going hanging around somewhere in my house. I'm really liking the looks of this figure!

Here's pictures since no matter how small I make a video it says it's too big.

First 2 pics are right out of the box and the 3rd is after messing with his hair which feels better than I thought it would.

First rooted hair figure and I'm very impressed.

Cant you upload to youtube then give us the link we are dying for a video :(

I've opened my Jimi on Friday night. Initial thoughts.... its a mixed bag.
Unfortunately the sculpt does look like those ugly initial pics. You do need to put effort to make it look nice.
Not much texture in the face, the paint is not spectacular and the slightly open eyes are quite noticeable and not a small squint like the prototype.
Looked slightly better after i styled the hair with a little hair product.

Boots are sculpted but looks great. Tailoring overall is good, coat is a little thick but still looks nice.
The buttons on the black shirt is quite fragile... mine snapped off rather quickly.
The body and headsculpt are 2 different colors so the neck to body has a difference but you can kinda cover it with the scarf.
Hands look excellent, boots look excellent., mic stand is great, guitar is detailed.

Overall I'd give it a 7 / 10, mostly knocked off for the HS. With a repaint it will look better for sure.

Last photo is after I styled the hair and put on the remaining accessories like guitar pick and medallion

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 12.29.57 PM (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 12.29.57 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 3.18.44 PM.jpegs

Thanks for the vid, think it has potential but the paint job is a serious let down, why the hell they cant reproduce the proto? even the fur lining has been changed for the worse, but that sloppy paintjob is unforgivable much smaller companies have stellar sculpts and paint....dont make sense!:cuckoo:

Thank you so much guys, great pics and collier, you made it into the blitzway all time history books by posting the very first blitzway new product release video. Congratulations and thanks, man.

Thank you so much guys, great pics and collier, you made it into the blitzway all time history books by posting the very first blitzway new product release video. Congratulations and thanks, man.
Yeah I was thinking that [emoji23] I honestly think I was the first in US to have it maybe.

Back