1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if enough people complain to SS customer service if they might revamp there shipping system ?

yeah it's pretty BS. So glad I paid this off when they sent me the email a month or so ago so I can be part of Wave 2....hopefully

I wonder if enough people complain to SS customer service if they might revamp there shipping system ?

Tried that myself-u can but it?s like
Talking to a ****ing brick. There seems to be no reasoning behind there shipping tactics.
mine was
Sent direct from
Hong Kong-reckon that?s why I got it earlier.
They pass the custom fees directly onto me rather than they have to import the figure to America and pay there own custom fees-sideshow will just wait for their bulk arrival of items and then send them
Out once they?ve received them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it's pretty BS. So glad I paid this off when they sent me the email a month or so ago so I can be part of Wave 2....hopefully

I paid mine off the day after the processing notice went out last week, but wasn't part of the first wave even after I ordered it on day one. I am going to do a little experiement on my next two orders . I ordered Heavy Mando 4 weeks ago and IG11 on day one. Not going to pay off either until I get the processing notice and see what wave mine ships out.

Quick desk shot. Great figure. The Beskar parts are more chrome-like and reflective than a lot of photos make them look.
DSC_0443.jpg

Woah. Where is this delivery of April to July coming from?

That timeframe was the original one when this figure was announced last year. I think a lot of resellers (including all the ones in my country) have not updated the ETA's to reflect the earlier than expected release of this figure.

Another factor to not change it is it is much safer for them to under-promise (give a long timeframe) and then over-deliver (provide the item in sooner).

I hope that maybe the Scout with Bike will also get the early release treatment [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

afaf47ea1593506a341e851bffdc37be.jpg

I don't know why the HT boxes fascinate me a little bit. Again here with the gigantic logo. I know it's just the shipper but you'd think there would be some consistency and not have to spend time thinking about it. That looks a little beat up too, is it the crappy thin cardboard again? They truly need to do away with that.

This is the strangest and most elongated release I have ever seen. Some people have had this for months... some people are getting this in April... and yet AE has this arriving in July 2021.

I look forward to my v5 Mando.
Dang, I didn't realize AE had this pushed out so far. No matter, I'm very pleased with the price I paid with rewards there. But still a long haul.

After watching Justin's comparison... I think I like the stock armor better than Art15's custom chrome armor.

The modeling of the chrome is off, chest is too small, visor looks bad on the helmet...and side by side it's not really the hugest difference.
If anything, I imagine the full on chrome might be a bit more distracting in person that it is pleasant, even if it's nice in photos. Just don't think the chrome set is worth $200 unless you really want chrome armor...and at that point might just repaint your own instead.

Excited to receive mine and add my Boomix parts.

No reason to and might be impossible. They sell an insane amount of stuff and if they ship say (random number) 2000 items per day that are statues, shirts, backpacks, posters, hot toys, mugs, books, helmets, swords, etc, etc, etc they will never have time to sit and make sure every single order is placed on the pallets in the order they were received. It would slow them down. If they sold JUST hot toys maybe they could but mixed in with everything else it would be a really inefficient way to run a business.

Lookin good, Darth Dennis! Great job with the Fett mod.

(At this point I think I'm as excited for the Boomix mods as I am to receive Mando and Grogu lol. They look great and the price is right)

I?m gonna sell a like
Of the accessories from my beskar mando including the standing baby yoda, jet pack etc.
In the Uk so dm me if interested

No reason to and might be impossible. They sell an insane amount of stuff and if they ship say (random number) 2000 items per day that are statues, shirts, backpacks, posters, hot toys, mugs, books, helmets, swords, etc, etc, etc they will never have time to sit and make sure every single order is placed on the pallets in the order they were received. It would slow them down. If they sold JUST hot toys maybe they could but mixed in with everything else it would be a really inefficient way to run a business.

I totally get what you are saying but when it comes to preorders how hard is it to process orders in the order it was placed?

Back