1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around to snapping some pictures, and wow she's impressive and I had a lot of fun playing around with the figure!

(Please excuse my barrage of pics)

kILffFL.jpg

khMnW0G.jpg

4G8elOm.jpg

RUkp1qE.jpg

The face under the helmet is just so cool of a feature.

DTnVJjF.jpg

2JUM47d.jpg

TJsm0GL.jpg

nOQvwoX.jpg

This figure has some...stretch armstrong looking proportions. Especially in the shoulders. I'm sure that can be futzed out.

Check out stills of Lilly in the wasp suit on set, she?s got long legs and arms and the suit makes her shoulders look very rounded, so the figure is spot on!

I?ve been biding my time with this figure but now that it?s on the last chance page, I think I?ll pull the trigger.

I plan to display her with the Shuri I already have plus Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve been biding my time with this figure but now that it?s on the last chance page, I think I?ll pull the trigger.

I plan to display her with the Shuri I already have plus Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue.

It's on waitlist with limit of 2 per person? Why do I think Sideshow is just pulling some shenanigans with this waitlist stuff coming up...

It's on waitlist with limit of 2 per person? Why do I think Sideshow is just pulling some shenanigans with this waitlist stuff coming up...

Oh wow... didn?t realize it went to waitlist. It was still available when I went to order it earlier. Wouldn?t be surprised if it went back to normal.

Yeah same! I'm definitely going for the A-Force shot from Endgame!! :D

Mmmmm - pizza and toys, two of my favorite things..

Excellente photos and poses! :clap Glad you're happy with it, she's a great figure indeed.

Not that I don?t love this Hope figure but with the current lack of female figures (obviously getting better) I?d love a Janet Old School Wasp! It would look so cool next to the OG Ant-Man figure (especially since we didn?t even get Yellowjacket) and they would look so good together. It?s too bad that no one ever seems to even bring up the need for that figure combined with the fact that it would have a young Michelle Pfeiffer headsculpt/facesculpt!
FE5A3FC8-DD48-420B-BF57-21D81613DC2B.jpegB9DE3CAD-BBAB-4D42-94C3-FCCE0E064ABF.jpeg9AFB3E4E-0EC9-429F-A047-BC03A9C78EA1.jpeg6E50C62A-E894-47D3-8869-84C46E791B53.jpeg

:naughty:google:blah:love

Attachments

• B388C4C0-C981-47BA-AE3E-3A8292EEBA1F.jpeg
    B388C4C0-C981-47BA-AE3E-3A8292EEBA1F.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 193
Back