Predator Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Did Hot Toys lose the Predator license? I was looking over my Predator collection and just realized that I haven't added a Hot Toys to it in a long time, at least five years. Does anyone know if Hot Toys lost the license? They really made some cool pieces. Thanks!

dunno about losing licenses but i think hot toys lost their brains long ago. i wonder if they even are making anything today except for undead disney crap.

HT are just reaping as much profit as they can from the Mando hype.
And with the franchise in the state that it is, the most probable release would be a 2.0 of something (or nothing at all).

We need a good Predator show to rejuvenate the franchise.

Seeing the new lanard pred toys and even seeing my 7 year old running around in fortnite with a predator skin (legit jungle hunter, i was mindblown) shows that there is still interest in the Predator franchise. Just needs that catalyst like Star Wars got with Mando.

I believe disney bought Fox? So they own the aliens/predator franchise by default? Just give Favreau and Filoni the reigns, I mean what else does the franchise have to lose at this point lol.

Yes i too got excited reading the thread title....

We need a good Predator show to rejuvenate the franchise.

Seeing the new lanard pred toys and even seeing my 7 year old running around in fortnite with a predator skin (legit jungle hunter, i was mindblown) shows that there is still interest in the Predator franchise. Just needs that catalyst like Star Wars got with Mando.

I believe disney bought Fox? So they own the aliens/predator franchise by default? Just give Favreau and Filoni the reigns, I mean what else does the franchise have to lose at this point lol.

Yes i too got excited reading the thread title....

I thought I had read somewhere last summer/fall that there was an Alien show coming out in 2021 or 2022. I?m sure Predator isn?t far behind if not already in talks.

The Alien show is supposed to be on Hulu whenever it debuts since that is where Disney is putting the more mature rated stuff instead of on Disney plus. Be cool for some figures to come out for each license.

Hot Toys only makes Disney stuff now.

Plus The Predator all but killed off the Predator franchise (I'm shocked they're making a new movie so soon...:lol).

We need 2.0s so badly for Jungle Hunter, and the Lost Tribe - especially Borg “Lost” Predator and Guardian.

Gort.
"guardian" is in Jajujan language, and jajujans are the reason why predator franchise is dead, so it's disrespectful to use their names for predators.

I don't think Shane Black has ever heard the term. He insisted on calling them "Predators" and look what happened.

Back