Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a clip that will likely be part of the trailer, and OH...MY...GOD....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just want the lighting and color grading during the creature scenes to improve. KoTM is either all blue or all red and so ridiculously stormy that you can barely tell what's going on. Also makes the monsters and environments look less believable because everything on the screen is exaggerated to the nth degree.

Skull Island is my favorite so far for two key reasons
1) it strikes the best balance between a good human story and cool monster moments
2) even though it's the most stylish and colorful film in the Monsterverse, the style never obscures what's going on

I hope GvK can dethrone it. It's been four years and I'm still waiting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

See I had heard it was
Spoiler Spoiler:
so now i’m disappointed

Spoiler Spoiler:

I spent all of 2020 feeling no movie excitement, first time in like a decade, this is like a boost of adrenaline and hype of much needed magnitude, this movie will be all the fun and excitement I need.

I spent all of 2020 feeling no movie excitement, first time in like a decade, this is like a boost of adrenaline and hype of much needed magnitude, this movie will be all the fun and excitement I need.

I'm looking forward to it. I really like KotM - deffo my fav Monsterverse movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And where can said clip be seen?

Looks awesome indeed. I really enjoyed The last Godzilla movie and the Kong movie was great too. Hopefully this will have some epic battles.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back