1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming soon!

140802866_10157763326127344_2263656422875363040_o.jpg

140212500_10157763325862344_941462936419945826_o.jpg

140270200_10157763325857344_4736710500202344397_o.jpg

Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Hes so front and center in these images this is definitely a teaser that will actually see the light of day. Unlike certain Bespin located smugglers... :lol

Yup I'm so getting this since I passed up the ROTJ version. Those Dark troopers look great also but I rather have Luke with Mando. Hope we get Boba next.

Yup I'm so getting this since I passed up the ROTJ version. Those Dark troopers look great also but I rather have Luke with Mando. Hope we get Boba next.

I hope this makes the price of the ROTJ one drop, I need a spare body for my Endor Luke :rotfl

Preorder coming soon with new Grogu accessory. Hopefully a chopped off piece of Dark Trooper too.

Yep! I?ll snag one, never jumped on the original one because the fat suit made it look off then the Endor Deluxe while they fixed the fat suit or lack of, they made the regular sculpt looking to the side so I passed on this.

I wonder if my prediction of the costume is correct :rotfl

AA1.JPG

134662531_10159955754792316_2573395825957820592_o.jpg

Surely this needs a new headsculpt. Mouth open certainly doesn't work with this scene.

I want a Grogu with a arms up pose to indicate that it wants a hug, it'd be so cute! :rotfl

awfawf.JPG

I just posted the same idea in the Dark Trooper thread lol.

I noticed. You were first but I swear I didn't steal it. It's now been motioned and seconded. Make it happen HT! :lol

I noticed. You were first but I swear I didn't steal it. It's now been motioned and seconded. Make it happen HT! :lol

:lol

That didn't even occur to me. Sadly I doubt HT will do it, but we can dream. So who's up for buying a second DT for close to $300 and then cutting it in half with a hacksaw? :horror I suppose we could melt the edges with a soldering iron to make it look like it was cut with a lightsaber.

Funny, I thought DarkChocobi would make this thread. Oh well, still a chance for him to make the v3 Mando thread. :lol

ANOTHER Jedi Luke???

F YEAH!!
IM IN!!

Surely this needs a new headsculpt. Mouth open certainly doesn't work with this scene.

Surely you jest. That sculpt is good enough from ESB to Mando for Hot Toys haha.

Surely you jest. That sculpt is good enough from ESB to Mando for Hot Toys haha.

The teeth biting sculpt from Endor Luke it is then!

Still not fixed. :slap

pz63L9c.jpg

txbWFlk.jpg

Back