Keaton Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never understand this outrage over the docks scene in BvS. The minute Batman shows up, the bad guys open fire on him. What was he supposed to do? Use harsh language? It's just ridiculous, at least he's just getting the job done, no sadistic smile like Keaton...

He did the same thing bale did in the tumbler and that people are doing to protestors on freeways, just run them over and shoot the ones you miss lol. I think the biggest outrage over that scene was the way supes was portrayed esp in the theatrical cut where no back story is given. He swoops down and threatens the bat with absolutely no context for his anger like a villain the bat is dead bury it, gives him some evil looks then flys off. I remember being like wtf is going on here that aint supes, the same reaction i had watching the last jedi’s jake skywalker but after watching the unrated cut his response made a lot more sense

Concept art. The new Flash suit looks much better and Keaton wearing the 89 suit.

9UMg06E.jpg

Wow! Keaton confirmed! Need two Batmen cause Ezra Flash can't carry the film alone!

Seeing Keaton again, especially in the traditional suit is cool and all, and I definitely think he has it in him to pull it off after Birdman and Vulture in Spider-Man Homecoming . . . BUT . . .

I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE APART OF THIS ****** DCEU CRAP. GET EZRA FLASH OUT OF THIS.

Seriously, I hope Keaton told them no. The idea of all this is really cool. Old Batman, having Keaton back, doing the Flashpoint story but man, I just don't like Ezra Miller or the DCEU. Keaton's Batman ended on a high-note in Batman Returns. I don't want to see him get cucked like they did to Luke Skywalker, the Terminator, etc. If he quit at life as a weird hermit that drinks bat milk and owns a drapery business, I'm out.

Maybe Keaton is there to do the ultimate fan service and choke Ezra out?

Hoping they use this flash movie to set up something Batman Beyond related with Keaton attached.
I have no interested in the flash movie though since all of the great Keaton since will probably shared by the annoying flash, only excited for what this film could mean for the DC movies like the return of both Keaton and Affleck.

This movie went from something that I didn't really care to a MUST see movie... nice move DC/WB

I would have much much preferred a Jeffery Dean Morgan Thomas Wayne batman.

But Michael Keaston is cool I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should have had a stand alone "Dark Knight Returns" sort of movie with old Keaton, old Pfeiffer Catwoman. Both are still prime to play those characters.

Ezra makes me :yuck

I would hope Keaton does an actual Batman spot..maybe a modded 89 armor suit ...but I have a strong feeling he is more than likely be a older Bruce Wayne :dunno

Back