Blitzway: Astro Boy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning piece. What a beautiful display with the chamber and the light features on Astro Boy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Luckily just saw this in time to be able to preorder.

While I'm not a fanatic Japanese anime collector Astro Boy was a part of my childhood. I guess I am probably the target customer for this.

But it looks excellent ! Definitely a superb collectors piece that will look great on display. Almost a retro look.

And the flexibility to be able to have so many display options ! Also to remove the body shell pieces etc. Wow !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my Astro last week. He is absolutely amazing !
I'm pretty much exclusively a 1/6 Hot Toys collector. But the paint on this blew me away.! So happy I got him.

Anyone else got him in hand yet ?

I'm pretty much exclusively a 1/6 Hot Toys collector. But the paint on this blew me away.! So happy I got him.

Why are you exclusively a HT collector? Just curious.

Yea man! Def one of the best Astro Boy collectables out there.

Why are you exclusively a HT collector? Just curious.

Well not strictly Hot Toys but that's where I started and it's predominantly Hot Toys with some Sideshow.

I guess I'm mainly a Star wars collector with some Marvel & DC in there as well. So if you want the best in 1/6 for those franchises you cant go past Hot Toys.

This Astro Boy though is something you can put in your living room and it'll look cool and Retro. That's one of the things I love about it.

Yea man! Def one of the best Astro Boy collectables out there.

I'm pretty happy I stumbled across this version at the right time actually.

I see there are a few other versions out there but this one seems to be the king.

I just can't get over the heft and paint quality in hand.

I think I'll have to get some gloves to prevent fingerprints on that red paint !

I finally got around to opening this after having it a week and being on a crushing deadline. Seeing this sealed box in my home for a week was killing me.

Superlatives do not do this piece justice. I would just call it perfect and leave it at that. It ticks all my boxes as a collector: outstanding paint application, ROBOTS, a beating heart, human/machine combo, a huge amount of display options, multiple layers of complexity, simple and wonderful light up options and being futuristic and retro and sentimental all at the same time.

I would almost call this a hybrid of a statue and a figure. It's not articulated, but the amount of playability with this is outstanding.

I finally got around to opening this after having it a week and being on a crushing deadline. Seeing this sealed box in my home for a week was killing me.

Superlatives do not do this piece justice. I would just call it perfect and leave it at that. It ticks all my boxes as a collector: outstanding paint application, ROBOTS, a beating heart, human/machine combo, a huge amount of display options, multiple layers of complexity, simple and wonderful light up options and being futuristic and retro and sentimental all at the same time.

I would almost call this a hybrid of a statue and a figure. It's not articulated, but the amount of playability with this is outstanding.

Nice ! Yep definitely a great unboxing experience. They really did a nice job with this. Blitzway are really upping their game.

Back