Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weta is a little too small in my opinion

Quick question for Asmus.

Has the next Crown Series figure been announced ? I heard something about Gandalf the White and Galadriel but not sure if they are also Crown Series.

Would be great if you can clear this up for me.

Quick question for Asmus.

Has the next Crown Series figure been announced ? I heard something about Gandalf the White and Galadriel but not sure if they are also Crown Series.

Would be great if you can clear this up for me.

Gandalf the white will be another figure in the crown series. Galadriel is a regular release but the altar is an exclusive preorder to asmus’ website.

Gandalf the white will be another figure in the crown series. Galadriel is a regular release but the altar is an exclusive preorder to asmus’ website.

OK great thanks. I guess they got a good deal on grey and white hair :lol

But seriously. Was that the one possibly also including Shadowfax ? Or would that be separate ? That would be very cool.

Any updates on the upgrade heads ? I haven't missed them have I ?

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Haha don’t mention the war !!

I got enough bits to kit bash an orc together but still it sucks we didn’t get a full one.

Since this went up for preorder so long ago I took it for granted that this would ship before Galadriel...but Galadriel is showing as shipping in August and Gandalf still shows Q3...wonder which will ship first for display planning purposes...

Accessories:
One Asmus Toys Crown series display base with Hobbiton diorama
Is this one, right?:
0yxdqcsbiuw.jpg

Delay notice from Sideshow until August.

Getting other figure delay notices as well. It's OK, just will need to plan!

Delay notice from Sideshow until August.

Getting other figure delay notices as well. It's OK, just will need to plan!

Wonder if this will come out before Galadriel and Faramir.

I really hope so. Asmus has both their expected release dates as August and just Q3 for GtG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ordered directly from Asmus I thought it was somewhere in August.

If you ordered directly from Asmus I thought it was somewhere in August.

Ah I hope. Curious bc they have three figures set to release in August.

Would love a July surprise. My most anticipated figure, ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this being listed as a ?Q3? release and not an August release there is no way that this comes out before the end of September and this would still be within their promised window. Q3 does not necessarily mean the middle of Q3 and typically means the end of the quarter. With that said I am certain that this figure will not be released before late October...If this figure releases in November I will be pleasantly surprised.

Back