1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting for this thing since before the movie came out but haven't preordered it only because I never preorder anything.

I'm 99.9 percent sure I need this but what if the product is terrible -- a completely different sculpt, the suit crumbling to dust within hours -- you never know!

But maybe if I had, demand would cross some kind of threshold and it would be at the front of the line!

What if ... the delay is all my fault? :horror

I have been waiting for this thing since before the movie came out but haven't preordered it only because I never preorder anything.

I'm 99.9 percent sure I need this but what if the product is terrible -- a completely different sculpt, the suit crumbling to dust within hours -- you never know!

But maybe if I had, demand would cross some kind of threshold and it would be at the front of the line!

What if ... the delay is all my fault? :horror

So...order it already! :)

Given that HT has recently been batting very poorly with headsculpt/actor likeness and just poorer quality in general, I really have low expectations for the Evangeline Lilly sculpt...hopefully they prove me wrong, but after Rudd-gate, and Renner-Asian-gate, this one is likely to be a bust too...

Given that HT has recently been batting very poorly with headsculpt/actor likeness and just poorer quality in general, I really have low expectations for the Evangeline Lilly sculpt...hopefully they prove me wrong, but after Rudd-gate, and Renner-Asian-gate, this one is likely to be a bust too...

I think you may be the only one not on the Hawkeye bus at this point, my friend. I think the Ant-man sculpt is more a mistake in trying to do the smile than a butchered sculpt, aka it LOOKS like Rudd, just creapy roofie your sister Rudd. Widow sculpt looks good and the last non-Marvel i got, Endor Leia and Wicket is a home run. Hot Toys haven't slipped in my opinion, so hopeful they get the likeness on this right. Regardless, she'll likely be helmeted like Ant-man so no biggie if it's not perfect...

I think you may be the only one not on the Hawkeye bus at this point, my friend. I think the Ant-man sculpt is more a mistake in trying to do the smile than a butchered sculpt, aka it LOOKS like Rudd, just creapy roofie your sister Rudd. Widow sculpt looks good and the last non-Marvel i got, Endor Leia and Wicket is a home run. Hot Toys haven't slipped in my opinion, so hopeful they get the likeness on this right. Regardless, she'll likely be helmeted like Ant-man so no biggie if it's not perfect...

Yeah I honestly couldn?t care less if she comes out looking like a smacked ass, it?s helmets all the way for me!

Mine got bumped to 09/05 before it gets bumped again. I understand why, so I'm not complaining. I was looking at when it initially went up for pre order. I ordered mine in July. Of 2018. WOW.

Back