Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have completed my Marvel Mezco collection (I think :wink1:), though I am still debating Magneto and Moon Knight. Yeah OK so Iron Man is a Sentinel figure, but he looks pretty good and in scale with the others and I wasn't crazy about the Mezco Iron Man.
20200313_102738(1).jpg

One of my dedicated Iron Man shelves. Also have the ML 80th anniversary figure but really like this one to represent classic IM.

2DED0B1D-C06F-4CF1-A453-F00A777B26F1.jpeg

I forgot to tell you guys, I did a classic Moon Knight review if you?re bored and like looking at pictures of someone with mental issues beat up other people with mental issues.

And frankly, who doesn?t?

https://toyswithtude.com/2020/05/mezco-moon-knight-review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, really fun and thorough review!

At this point I solely collect hot toys 1/6 scale figures but I have to say that this figure looks cool! The pictures you provided with your review are fantastic!

Thanks, really fun and thorough review!

At this point I solely collect hot toys 1/6 scale figures but I have to say that this figure looks cool! The pictures you provided with your review are fantastic!

Thank you, I appreciate that!

I forgot to tell you guys, I did a classic Moon Knight review if you?re bored and like looking at pictures of someone with mental issues beat up other people with mental issues.

And frankly, who doesn?t?

https://toyswithtude.com/2020/05/mezco-moon-knight-review

Fantastic review!!! Superb photos as well, predominantly white figures can be a bit tricky to shoot, but your photos show all the details! Moon Knight has become one of my favorite superheroes/anti-heroes recently. I have the black and white exclusive but I need to get around to picking up this cool white version!!!

Managed to obtain a FFH black and red suit Spidey, a really good Spider-Man figure! I got comic vibes from it, I think one can fudge it in with other comic figures in my opinion.

Fantastic review!!! Superb photos as well, predominantly white figures can be a bit tricky to shoot, but your photos show all the details! Moon Knight has become one of my favorite superheroes/anti-heroes recently. I have the black and white exclusive but I need to get around to picking up this cool white version!!!

Thank you! Yeah shooting white is tricky, man. Half of my shots were over exposed, the other half the white didn?t pop.

Back