Solo 2 rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I think of when I hear the word Solo mentioned....

solo-cups-1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Beer Pong Solo.

Being the deadbeat drunk he was in DisneyEU, he would dominate!

:lol:rotfl

Do you have a set JAWS?

Mando dominated the world. Solo was forgotten five minutes after you walked out of the theater.

Do I have a set??? Of Balls ?? :lol Not sure what you mean.

I don't care if something dominates the world.. I care about what I like.

Would Mandalorian be half as popular if not for Baby Yoda? I mean seriously.. Only time I see anything about Mando it has to do with girls loving Baby Yoda.

My point is.. For me, Solo is not that bad and The Mandalorian is not that great. Both are harmless.

I am really hoping Mando is a lot better in Season 2. Season 1 was very forgettable to me and only had two or maybe three stand out episodes.

Do I have a set??? Of Balls ?? :lol Not sure what you mean.

I don't care if something dominates the world.. I care about what I like.

Would Mandalorian be half as popular if not for Baby Yoda? I mean seriously.. Only time I see anything about Mando it has to do with girls loving Baby Yoda.

My point is.. For me, Solo is not that bad and The Mandalorian is not that great. Both are harmless.

I am really hoping Mando is a lot better in Season 2. Season 1 was very forgettable to me and only had two or maybe three stand out episodes.

A comedy set! :lol

I’m a guy and I love Baby Yoda too :lol It wouldn’t be as popular, but that’s like saying would Star Wars be popular without Vader :lol

I think I took your reply the wrong way anyways. Just your personal opinion, which is perfectly acceptable:duff

A comedy set! :lol

I’m a guy and I love Baby Yoda too :lol It wouldn’t be as popular, but that’s like saying would Star Wars be popular without Vader :lol

I think I took your reply the wrong way anyways. Just your personal opinion, which is perfectly acceptable:duff

Its all good..

Any time I post anything about films, music, status, or music I am always posting my opinion about it :)

Unless its about JAWS.. JAWS is great. That is a scientific fact :)

Thank goodness.. I thought I was alone in all this :lol

You're not alone. I was fairly underwhelmed by Mando. I imagine a part of that had to be the enormous hype that surrounded it. There was no way the show could live up to that. Also, a friend from work "warned" me about it, also feeling like the show was not nearly as good as what they're saying, and actually not that good at all. So even with my expectations tempered, I still felt surprised at how little I was liking the show, and really, how kinda bland it was.

That said, I think the last 2 episodes helped a lot to lift the overall season, even helping lift the first few up a few notches. But if the show had ended at episode 6, or the last 2 eps would have been more of the same, then hoo boy, it would have been an absolute stinker in my eyes. As it stands now, it's a disappointment, and overall barely merits an "ok" from me.

And yeah the Child is cute, but for me not cute enough to carry a show!

You're not alone. I was fairly underwhelmed by Mando. I imagine a part of that had to be the enormous hype that surrounded it. There was no way the show could live up to that. Also, a friend from work "warned" me about it, also feeling like the show was not nearly as good as what they're saying, and actually not that good at all. So even with my expectations tempered, I still felt surprised at how little I was liking the show, and really, how kinda bland it was.

That said, I think the last 2 episodes helped a lot to lift the overall season, even helping lift the first few up a few notches. But if the show had ended at episode 6, or the last 2 eps would have been more of the same, then hoo boy, it would have been an absolute stinker in my eyes. As it stands now, it's a disappointment, and overall barely merits an "ok" from me.

Yeah.. The show has overall done nothing for me. There are parts I liked but overall I thought it was just.. Meh.. It did come to life in the final 2 episodes.. I think it will help if there starts being a main villain in the series. Lets face it, half the reason we love SW is the great villains. So hopefully the show has one now to help it become more interesting.

That's surprising really and just goes to show how difficult it must be to continue writing Star Wars stories with so many differing opinions from fans. I only just watched The Mandalorian last week and thought it really captures the feel of the OT.

Considering the ST has not been well received by fans, yet Mando has, I would say they need to continue in the same direction that Mando has. Create new stories, but don't try to move too far away from the original world that was created.

I've just watched Solo too and I liked that as well. Some nice connections to characters we already know, but a new story that we had never seen before. A sequel to this story would be most welcome imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's surprising really and just goes to show how difficult it must be to continue writing Star Wars stories with so many differing opinions from fans. I only just watched The Mandalorian last week and thought it really captures the feel of the OT.

Considering the ST has not been well received by fans, yet Mando has, I would say they need to continue in the same direction that Mando has. Create new stories, but don't try to move too far away from the original world that was created.

I've just watched Solo too and I liked that as well. Some nice connections to characters we already know, but a new story that we had never seen before. A sequel to this story would be most welcome imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had no problem with the "feel" of Mando, nor the direction of the stories or overall premise. In theory, it all sounds good. Plus, I really respect Favreau and have liked most of his work--even Cowboys and Aliens which I think would have made a great ongoing series. Mando just didn't grab me, and thought the storytelling was dull, derivative and aimless--it really dragged. The characters were ok but bordering on bland. So, yes, it could have been because it was overhyped. Nevertheless it was a big disappointment and I have no real desire to watch it again. Although I'll be watching season 2 and hoping it will be better.

As for Solo, as I have stated before, I think the characters were great and the story was interesting, engaging and exciting. It was clearly set up to be the first in a series, with all the threads left open, so it feels all that much more disappointing that we're not getting sequels. I really do hope they reconsider and continue what they started, whether as feature films or a Disney+ series.

So for me personally, there's nothing specific I'm looking for in a SW movie or show. They don't have to have a very narrow, specific "feel". I just want well-told stories with interesting characters.

Back