Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On mine one red strap looks red, but overwashed with brown, like other places on the piece. Whether SA or not, I don't care about the blue strap - it's neatly done and figure IS was working off whatever production images they had. *shrug*. I remain very very very happy with this piece!

I actually prefer the look of the blue on brown strap even though it isn't screen accurate. The contrast gives the impression that the brown portion is leather, while the blue portion is cloth. I dig how it looks, which is good because I'm too chicken to try a re-paint :)

It's true, they messed up. I think everybody got tunnel vision and was looking at the main strap, which Btw, I hadn't noticed it wasn't brown/leather like in the movies!! Not gonna lie, that's a bummer. I can't help to wonder what it would look like it they were the same color as in the movie. I think it would add an awesome contrast to all the blue. Anybody here down for a repaint?

Captain-America-Avengers-4.jpg

What the F-ing F! I didn’t even notice that. I absolutely still love this statue but that’s a huge miss on this. It’s front and center too that what really sucks. Oh well. What do you do. At least it’s not a hard fix. Just paint it brown I guess if you know what your doing.

Last edited:
I think when I get a replacement I'll paint the straps brown.
I do want to get one with the matching red stripes though, there's so much red on it that I don't want to get the colour wrong or repaint the lot because the battle damage won't be contiguous with the fabric next to it.

Just a quick Iphone pic.
got this a little over a week ago.
Its definitely a cool statue.
But I do have some nitpicks that kinda bother me a little bit.

I wish they would have just stuck with the proto paint on the helmet and back off on the mud smear.
Kinda bothering me. Almost want to repaint it, or paint some silver over it to give it the battle damage.
I dont know...just kinda annoys me.
Also, I'm tempted to also maybe do some painting on the chainmail portion. although its heavily textured, the same color from a distance
almost looks like the Civil War costume since the color of the suit and chainmail is the same in person.
I get more of a civil war suit than the endgame.

I only collect 1/6, so I normally dont hesitate doing mods, cause if I screw up, its a little over $200 screw up.
With an $800 figure, not sure if want to mod it.

Anyone try to do some mod to get some of the brown off the helmet?

carZKXN.jpg

w3k90Yl.jpg

Last edited:
Page 72 shows the perfect repaint

Not sure if it would be screen accurate but I'd like to dry brush a little silver on the scale mail, darken the A a little and add more dirt to the face, but like you haven't plucked up the courage yet!

Just a quick Iphone pic.
got this a little over a week ago.
Its definitely a cool statue.
But I do have some nitpicks that kinda bother me a little bit.

I wish they would have just stuck with the proto paint on the helmet and back off on the mud smear.
Kinda bothering me. Almost want to repaint it, or paint some silver over it to give it the battle damage.
I dont know...just kinda annoys me.
Also, I'm tempted to also maybe do some painting on the chainmail portion. although its heavily textured, the same color from a distance
almost looks like the Civil War costume since the color of the suit and chainmail is the same in person.
I get more of a civil war suit than the endgame.

I only collect 1/6, so I normally dont hesitate doing mods, cause if I screw up, its a little over $200 screw up.
With an $800 figure, not sure if want to mod it.

Anyone try to do some mod to get some of the brown off the helmet?

Great set-up. Am more easy going about this piece which luv as is, so didn't feel any need to touch up. Wish I had the funds and space to get a second but just can't justify right now.

Just FYI on this - Deluxe is still available and there is a 10% off coupon today for in stock Capt America Items.

Code: CAPTDAY21

I got this piece waiting to be unboxed. Can't wait! From what I've seen of it, it is an amazing piece.
Oh, I believe it's now waitlisted on SSC. So glad I jumped on it a couple of months back.

Back