1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally, I was just gonna use an unbroken shield cause I wanted this Cap's shield to be intact in all its glory.
But I admit, it did seem like it was missing from its iconic look. And since this is supposed to represent Endgame and that
Iconic scene with Cap wielding Mjolnir with his broken shield, I caved in and decided to get the Art by Art Diecast Broken shield.

I am so impressed with this shield. It really is high quality. Very heavy and thick. The colors look great.
If I have to guess, the paint looks like its powdercoated.
What's cool is that the way the light bounces off the shield, it definitely highlights its metallic sheen.
I was actually worried at first if there might be an issue with the figure holding the shield, cause like I said, its very very heavy.
But duh...If Cap can wield the Mjolnir, he can carry a heavy diecast shield. :)

QRoo5EN.jpg

MyZL3Ql.jpg

t1872Ac.jpg

gTboagg.jpg

qvB1TVv.jpg

axmdzhp.jpg

ZJ3235e.jpg

That damn Infinity war body and proportions are just so so good. And the full scales just completes it so well. Man. Also great pose too, so natural. Great work all around

This guy literally made a one off customized suit and it's not as good as what you think it is imo.

What game does Hot Toys need to step up, their version is way better than what you have posted.

Ive seen it and is as good as I personally think it looks. Your opinion has literally no sway in that.

Not with that gaudy plastic breastplate and lack of traps it isn't. It looks absolutely god awful. You can like it all you want, but not me. :dunno

It’s a Crazy Toy recast figure, so yes they sell them. They take parts from other companies, recast them and make cheap figures, even steal The art from boxes and promotional pics. Poor quality, and also rarely look as good as the pics.

It?s a Crazy Toy recast figure, so yes they sell them. They take parts from other companies, recast them and make cheap figures, even steal The art from boxes and promotional pics. Poor quality, and also rarely look as good as the pics.

Unrelated pic to the thread itself but some Crazy Toys figures are outstanding. Here's my Infinity War Thor.

IMG_5527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unrelated pic to the thread itself but some Crazy Toys figures are outstanding. Here's my Infinity War Thor.

View attachment 486672

Dam that looks better than I thought it would, especially for the cost. I'm thinking of getting the black Panther one bc it looks decent enough to just put in the back of my detolf. Just haven't pulled the trigger on any of these yet

That damn Infinity war body and proportions are just so so good. And the full scales just completes it so well. Man. Also great pose too, so natural. Great work all around

Thanks man.
Really happy how how it turned out.
Indeed, HT did a great job on the proportions on IF Cap.
I also love the muted, kinda grungy color. I think that?s why works well with the battle damage look.

Wait, that's Crazy Toys IW Thor? I didn't even know that was a thing.

It sure is. It's actually Empire Toys but I think Crazy Toys and Empire Toys are one in the same. The pic is as it is out the box save for a third party hammer and extra Hot Toys Thor left hand from eBay.

That Crazy Toys Cap actually looks pretty good design-wise even. That would've been great for the first Avengers movie or even an original 1940's Cap with a some more WW2 gear on him.

It sure is. It's actually Empire Toys but I think Crazy Toys and Empire Toys are one in the same. The pic is as it is out the box save for a third party hammer and extra Hot Toys Thor left hand from eBay.

I'm guessing that's the only pose he can do right? How is the articulation?

I'm guessing that's the only pose he can do right? How is the articulation?

Oh they're only statues cast from Hot Toys. You can move the arms at the shoulder joint only and the head can move left and right lol. Great for back ground pieces but the Thor is so good in a museum pose.

However, the pics of the recent Captain America seems to suggest some level of articulation going by the pics which is a first for me.

How about a few photos. Looks pretty good from that angle, but how does it hold up to the quality of a HT? Good articulation, stitching, wired cape, paint app etc.. hows the process point?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Keyboard Warriors have done quite a few videos on Crazy Toys.
They generally give them a good review, and it would be great for those who love to customize a figure and not spend as much.

Whay they basically say in a lot of videos, is that if HT vs Crazy toys is a video, Hot toys is HD, and crazy toys are SD.
In a lot of videos I've seen, crazy toys are also shorter than Hot toys since a lot of of recast usually end up smaller than the original.

I've been tempted to get some myself to repaint since I generally like to customize or repaint my figures, but the ones that are better quality, I already have that figure, or its not really a figure I want.

Its also a hit or miss. There are some that are nice, and there are also some that are atrocious and and look really cheap.

They had made a KO Sideshow Wolverine a while back that was an actual figure, but I think the vast majority of their 'releases' are statues with just rotating heads.

I'm sure many more delays are waiting for us due to COVID.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

No complaints here, makes paying for everything on order much easier! Hopefully it means some slight design changes in the product also.

Back