Hot Toys 1/6 PS4 Spider-Man Spider Armor - MK IV Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny how none of the Spideys released so far can do any of these poses. lol.

More to do with the limitations of what's reasonably realistic in this hobby, I can't imagine most figures of any line out there can do anything like that except those revoltech amazing yamaguchi figures.

Funniliy enough the Spider-Man video game line is where most of my orders have gone. I'm definitely getting this, but if they announce a classic suit I'll probably cancel this and go there.

I don't think so. Scarlet Spider does not have the ab crunch to do those poses. As manwee says, it's the limitations of the toy itself.
I mean it's not really surprising. Spider-Man is known for his VERY extreme poses that you wouldn't even realistically be able to comfortably do.

Only figures that are able to do his iconic poses are the figures like the Revoltechs. I don't expect Hot Toy's to be able to do his crazy poses.

-1873029201529630828.jpg

Don’t worry, the classic suit will be announced a few weeks/months after this guy is released. :lol

They're holding the classic suit back until the very end. They know a good number of folks will jump ship once they get it. Best to load all the variants up front.

HT skips numbers sometimes and comes back to them later... The main MMS line is currently missing some too.

Except for MMS368. For some reason that number has been skipped and no figure was ever issued. :dunno

HT skips numbers sometimes and comes back to them later... The main MMS line is currently missing some too.

Except for MMS368. For some reason that number has been skipped and no figure was ever issued. :dunno

Hmm...that must be the Vulture from SM:HC. :lol

Bet they'll show Doc Ock from the game this summer and he'll never be released. I'm happy to wait for classic suit. It'll be worth it. They better include a Peter sculpt with one of the figures soon too.

This one has me very tempted... I've never even seen the video game and have resisted all of the suits to this point, but something about this one really grabs me.

very cool looking Spidey. I still haven'y played this game even though I have it :lol but that looks super close to a classic costume.

Back