Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone taken the wire out of the cloak? I hate futzing them. Just wondering how it drapes when they?re removed.

Finally got my Jon Snow from KG. Honestly I wasn't sure if I still even wanted this, as I'm feeling pretty over GOT by this point, but once I popped on the NP head it suddenly made the figure seem about a thousand times cooler and more epic.

I bought the head a while ago before OSK included the neck attachment, but fortunately I already had one that kinda worked. The head sits a bit too low on the neck alone though, so I had to extend it up a bit further with another rubber attachment, as you can see below.

I also tweaked the paint job by darkening the beard and eyebrows and making the eyes a bit more shadowed, to help give him that more intense brooding look he's known for. :D

20200613_101428 (2).jpg

20200613_100840 (2).jpg

20200613_101419 (2).jpg

20200613_101159 (3).jpg

20200612_121601 (3).jpg

I pulled the rubber piece out of the existing neck, and inserted the rubber piece I pulled out of the neck adapter below. I probably could have used the adapter from the TZ neck too, since it's the same thing, but just didn't feel like taking the time to yank it out.

3-x-1-6-Neck-Peg-Joint-Adapter-Inner-_1.jpg

What stand did you use? Looks cool. Mine shipped on June 3rd from KGHobby. Who knows when it'll get here in Italy.

I pulled the rubber piece out of the existing neck, and inserted the rubber piece I pulled out of the neck adapter below. I probably could have used the adapter from the TZ neck too, since it's the same thing, but just didn't feel like taking the time to yank it out.

View attachment 487521

Oh, is that all it is that's missing from the Nut head 1.0? I have those. I thought it was something more exotic.

Thanks for the help on that.

Oh, is that all it is that's missing from the Nut head 1.0? I have those. I thought it was something more exotic.

Thanks for the help on that.
Well the first version is just a head, no neck at all. The Threezero is a one piece head and neck, so the second version of the Nut Piz head is coming with a neck so you can attach it without having to BYON.
I also tweaked the paint job by darkening the beard and eyebrows and making the eyes a bit more shadowed, to help give him that more intense brooding look he's known for. :D

View attachment 487518

Did you repaint the eyes themselves or just add shadow above/below them? That?s a huge improvement and makes me very tempted to get this, despite how over GOT I am at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job, davejames, and thanks for the info on the adapter. I just checked and have that adapter piece as well.

I had Jon and Tyrion 2.0 for sale but now I'm seriously considering keeping them both, especially after seeing your pics.

Well the first version is just a head, no neck at all. The Threezero is a one piece head and neck, so the second version of the Nut Piz head is coming with a neck so you can attach it without having to BYON.

Did you repaint the eyes themselves or just add shadow above/below them? That?s a huge improvement and makes me very tempted to get this, despite how over GOT I am at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope didn't repaint the eyes, just darkened the areas around them so that they pop a bit more.

Finally got my Jon Snow from KG. Honestly I wasn't sure if I still even wanted this, as I'm feeling pretty over GOT by this point, but once I popped on the NP head it suddenly made the figure seem about a thousand times cooler and more epic.

I bought the head a while ago before OSK included the neck attachment, but fortunately I already had one that kinda worked. The head sits a bit too low on the neck alone though, so I had to extend it up a bit further with another rubber attachment, as you can see below.

View attachment 487514

View attachment 487515

View attachment 487520

View attachment 487516

View attachment 487518

Fantastic job on your Jon. It really makes a difference! Such an improvement,

Has anyone taken the wire out of the cloak? I hate futzing them. Just wondering how it drapes when they?re removed.

61b291b9147d0fa6db95fa3854edf6e1.jpg

Same here, I hate futzing with wired cape so I made a tiny hole on the inside to remove the wire.. It can be inserted back too

Back