Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I didn't notice anything like that from mine! Did you get yours from Sideshow?

Yeah I got mine yesterday from Sideshow. I think mine arrived same time as yours. It was pretty strong with the fumes when I opened the packaging. New car smell on steroids. Packed it back up until I can get some more free time to check it out.

Man is that box huge! The UPS driver delivered my Hulkbuster at 9:00. I was his last stop he said. So glad I finally have one!

Timewalker Toys just sent me a PP invoice for the balance to pay the Deluxe Hulkbuster. It's being drop shipped from California to Texas. I'm assuming it's Sideshow that is sending it direct to me.

Timewalker Toys just sent me a PP invoice for the balance to pay the Deluxe Hulkbuster. It's being drop shipped from California to Texas. I'm assuming it's Sideshow that is sending it direct to me.

Same here. I actually elected to do a payment plan which they never ended up processing due to delays, so rather than have it shipped to them to wait they took another $40 off if I could pay it in full now. So with shipping I?ll be into the HB deluxe for $1080. NOT BAD AT ALL.

Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!! :panic:

Just saw this was avail at PCZ and pulled the trigger! Couldn't pass this up a second time! It's massive and totally unnecessary, but ugh!!! :panic:

Nice! He's a beast. Definitely not something you'll be reposing on a regular basis, but it will likely become the centerpiece of your collection. I have the jackhammer arm on order for mine (from AE I believe), and when that eventually arrives I'll need to rethink my setup. You know the suit is huge when swapping out an arm causes a major domino effect within your display. :lol

You know, if you'd bought the BP with the Chadwick Boseman sculpt, you could have put him inside the Hulkbuster so you didn't have to see it. :wink1:

It is so much fun though!

I'll bet it's tons of fun, but since I'm a box collector I'm sure it's gonna be a huge pain in the butt getting it back in the packaging once I'm done futzing with it!

It's also arguably Hot Toys Masterpiece. Got to have that.

And I will soon be a proud owner! Pumped!

:hi5:

Nice! He's a beast. Definitely not something you'll be reposing on a regular basis, but it will likely become the centerpiece of your collection. I have the jackhammer arm on order for mine (from AE I believe), and when that eventually arrives I'll need to rethink my setup. You know the suit is huge when swapping out an arm causes a major domino effect within your display. :lol

You know, if you'd bought the BP with the Chadwick Boseman sculpt, you could have put him inside the Hulkbuster so you didn't have to see it. :wink1:

Thanks for the support and reinforcing my purchase decision! I know I had to make a choice soon on it since I was certain the inventory wouldn't last long and clearly it was the right move since PCZ no longer has it in stock! I got the last one! And with no sales tax and cheap/reasonable shipping (once my accumulated credit was applied) it ended being below retail! :yess:

And Buffinator...my dude...you just love prodding and poking that botched Boseman sculpt wounds don't you?! :lol But yes, you are correct if I owned that travesty of a downgraded headsculpt, I suppose I could hide in Mr. Hulkbuster... :gah: Good to know for future use should HT release any subpar headsculpts I end up owning...

I'll bet it's tons of fun, but since I'm a box collector I'm sure it's gonna be a huge pain in the butt getting it back in the packaging once I'm done futzing with it!

Wait a minute...you're going to put this beast back in the box?!?! That makes my heart hurt. Do you display the boxes or is it more a decision to keep the collection mint? Different strokes, but man this beast deserves to be out and about :)

And Buffinator...my dude...you just love prodding and poking that botched Boseman sculpt wounds don't you?! :lol But yes, you are correct if I owned that travesty of a downgraded headsculpt, I suppose I could hide in Mr. Hulkbuster... :gah: Good to know for future use should HT release any subpar headsculpts I end up owning...

Yes, I can leave no dead horse unbeaten. :lol

Wait a minute...you're going to put this beast back in the box?!?! That makes my heart hurt. Do you display the boxes or is it more a decision to keep the collection mint? Different strokes, but man this beast deserves to be out and about :)

Yes gmoney, explain yourself! If you're just going to leave these works of art in their boxes, really save yourself some cash and just buy the empty boxes on eBay. :D

Yes gmoney, explain yourself! If you're just going to leave these works of art in their boxes, really save yourself some cash and just buy the empty boxes on eBay. :D

No, no, I have a much better solution. gmoney and I SPLIT the cost of all of these beautiful pieces, I keep the figure and he keeps the box! win/win!:hi5:

Wow, I see you guys have worked out an incredible deal on my behalf! I like it! Let's do this deal right now! :hi5: :rotfl :1-1:

Well I would love to display my nearly 50 HT figs in all their glory. Unfortunately I live in NYC, so space is def an issue. Once I grow old/mature enough that I decide I want to move to the burbs and start a fam and own a house or I'm super duper rich enough to buy a baller apartment in Manhattan, I intend on investing/dedicating a room to a sweet, elaborate, high-end custom display!

But until then I'm merely a box collector! :cuckoo:

Hmm, how about 95/5?! :lecture

I would never make you pay 95% of cost, even if those boxes are glorious! Thanks for the box collecting explanation by the way. Better to buy and have for the eventual display versus trying to collect later on the secondary market. Makes sense!

Back