Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember seeing this one! This is James from Facebook from awhile back. Awesome to see how your custom came out from back when you started it. I modified mine a little bit too

eff5e65483d53a78b5394cf033962499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, good to see you back man! did you alter more of him!?

Yes! I basically re did the whole custom bro haha. I used the real statue head and the same uniform as you i think

And the vest too, got some balls messing with the official statute, Now i'm jelly.

That ada on the left... I have that outfit, but i gave up on getting the leggings up that high. Any tips, I?m thinking about trying again.

I would keep trying. I had a different pair, didn?t like the stock ones.

While We on a B.O.W Hype...

Finished my sculpting on two B.O.W, Sewing and Painting Next...
Since now i have a lot of time at home...

All Two B.O.W is on Regular 1/6 Scale Body with alot of Height and Buff Added...
WIP 00.jpg
WIP 01.jpg
WIP 02.jpg
WIP 03.jpg

if Anyone Wondered What he lookslike under the hood.....
WIP 04.jpg

Alot Other Stuff on Waiting....
WIP 05.jpg
WIP 06.jpg
WIP 07.jpg

Cheerss.... :D

Finished my sculpting on two B.O.W, Sewing and Painting Next...
Since now i have a lot of time at home...

All Two B.O.W is on Regular 1/6 Scale Body with alot of Height and Buff Added...
View attachment 486533
View attachment 486534
View attachment 486535
View attachment 486536

if Anyone Wondered What he lookslike under the hood.....
View attachment 486537

Alot Other Stuff on Waiting....
View attachment 486539
View attachment 486540
View attachment 486541

LOVE IT ALL!!! Your work is amazing , any help on R.P.D. Leon's vest? What one did you use? thank you

LOVE IT ALL!!! Your work is amazing , any help on R.P.D. Leon's vest? What one did you use? thank you

uhmm Sorry Mine is my own make from Scratch... but i think its easy enough to look for the same looks since its similar with regular swat/Police vest except the RPD Writing...

Damn dude looks like your working on some exciting stuff, good to see some appreciation for B.O.Ws & Leon Kennedy. looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

is the RE2 early concept a licker? if so that would be awesome.

did you see that custom RE4 leon sculpt by sigitosutasmano? I think it turned out pretty awesome. being a huge fan of Leon myself I thought il just give it a mention just in case.

uhmm Sorry Mine is my own make from Scratch... but i think its easy enough to look for the same looks since its similar with regular swat/Police vest except the RPD Writing...

Yeah the R.P.D. logo stuff is a different story , but need just the vest, I been looking for one well a few but cant find a certain company that makes then like that.

Yeah the R.P.D. logo stuff is a different story , but need just the vest, I been looking for one well a few but cant find a certain company that makes then like that.

Personally i'm still waiting/ hoping for the dam toys Leon figure but had a quick look anyway.

This is the closest vest to leons I found: https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/british-armed-mps-black-plate-carrier-vest

It's not perfect and will need some mods but I think it could work pretty well.

Back