Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure it's the head from the collectors edition statue or a KO of that statue, but I could be wrong. the belt looks to be from the statue also.

Yep, its from the real statue I cut off the belt too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

officer Leon what head sculpt is that?

82fc650d958ff4b6f5c7985fc8051836.jpg

Used the authentic statue cause it?s pretty detailed, good paint job on the face sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should do a Leon Remake sculpt for sure.

I was hesitant because Damtoys announced RE2 figure

What would be included in the outfit set?
Depending on what's included in the outfit set & the price I would be interested,
I have played around with the idea of putting together a second Leon with his main shoulder holster look from RE4

I do definitely need an accurate leather jacket to finish off my Leon though.

It would be jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes. Not sure I can do the holsters and belt

I was hesitant because Damtoys announced RE2 figure

I'm still holding out hope for the Damtoys figure, I don't think it's been long enough since the announcement yet to think it has been cancelled. from my understanding they didn't even acquire the rights until after the release of the game ( I'm assuming they announced they have the license right after acquiring it to persuade third party companies from releasing there own, it's what I would do)

It would be jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes. Not sure I can do the holsters and belt

with the inclusion of the shoes I must admit I would be seriously tempted by the set if you got the shoes as close to the in game model as possible, with bad graphics and textures (well not bad just dated) . though I can see that being an un popular choice.

Those that has Wesker and has his shades on all the time watch out it will leave 2 spots of black stain around his nose. I noticed most glasses stains.

Might just be hopeful thinking but read somewhere that next year will be resident evil's 25th anniversary so hopefully we will get some cool merch, would also be a cool time for Damtoys to drop some resident evil figures if indeed they are still working on them, would also love to see am official RE4 remake announcement at the same time.

Someone did this.... :D

132842wrgsu0p2euy7g7z0.jpg

Dont really like MrX designs on the RE2make but i can use the body if it really bigger than normal 1/6...

they tease leon on the bottom but dont know if they really make it...

Someone did this.... :D

View attachment 486470

Dont really like MrX designs on the RE2make but i can use the body if it really bigger than normal 1/6...

they tease leon on the bottom but dont know if they really make it...

He kind of looks like a white walker. :lol I don't know if they'll make Leon considering Damtoys still have that license but I suppose we'll see, they haven't announced anything for it...

Back