Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same, i wanted to watch the sisko vid again and found this one i had never seen before.

I hope they add more dreads or cover the back of his skull seen on 2:12 of this video. Some clear coat on the head would be nice,have him looking slimy or wet like a reptile.

slimy or wet like a reptile.
so you're one of those who calls them "reptile", creatures whose skin is specifically made for living in dry environments, despite them being obviously amphibians due to slimy wet skin and preferrance of moist surrounds.

so you're one of those who calls them "reptile", creatures whose skin is specifically made for living in dry environments, despite them being obviously amphibians due to slimy wet skin and preferrance of moist surrounds.

Lots of reptiles are amphibious.

Some thoughts are simply not worth the time they take to be typed out.

tenor.gif

I'm so divided between this and the Prime 1 version. The good points of the IS are that this is a known scale (1/4), has a great head sculpt, pretty good pose, doesn't look awkward when holding the disc and has real netting. The only thing lacking is the shoulder cannon. I mean he uses the cannon in the penthouse scene. Very difficult choice, if you guys have any thoughts would like to hear them.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Do we actually even have photos of the Prime 1 piece next to some 1/4 statues? They're probably avoiding taking them, I wonder how much smaller it really is. It still infuriates me they did that. It's my own fault for not checking properly but I only realised about half way in to paying it off lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm so divided between this and the Prime 1 version. The good points of the IS are that this is a known scale (1/4), has a great head sculpt, pretty good pose, doesn't look awkward when holding the disc and has real netting. The only thing lacking is the shoulder cannon. I mean he uses the cannon in the penthouse scene. Very difficult choice, if you guys have any thoughts would like to hear them.

The shoulder canon is there.

Do we actually even have photos of the Prime 1 piece next to some 1/4 statues? They're probably avoiding taking them, I wonder how much smaller it really is. It still infuriates me they did that. It's my own fault for not checking properly but I only realised about half way in to paying it off lol.

Haven't seen anything definitive.

I think the conclusion we came to way back on the PRIME1 pieces was that their City Hunter was 1:4 (or slightly less) and their Jungle Hunter was slightly larger than 1:4.

Also don't like the fact that we STILL can't get a straight answer regarding the netting (sculpted or real) on the PRIME1 pieces.

Wow so it is, hiding in under the dreads. Did not see it before.
Still a difficult decision indeed.

Seeing as the only thing concerning you, the cannon, is actually there your decision should be easier?

The IS is much more interesting to me personally.

Thanks for the info and feedback guys. Having the cannon should make it easier to decide. Having two high end City Hunter statues to chose from is a good thing, to be sure.

does anyone know if bbts generally may be sold out for preorder but come back in stock when they are released?

the clear gaps/seperation seams in the base pillar are quite distracting... Still, I think this is a great piece.

I didn't order this because I don't quite like the pose so I ordered the Prime 1 instead.
That said, I think this may be the better overall winner between the two. It is really well done. I hope I didn't make a bad decision with the P1.
Very cool to have 2 City Hunters to choose from.

I didn't order this because I don't quite like the pose so I ordered the Prime 1 instead.
That said, I think this may be the better overall winner between the two. It is really well done. I hope I didn't make a bad decision with the P1.
Very cool to have 2 City Hunters to choose from.

As long as you like the PRIME1 piece - you made the right decision bud.

I prefer the Infinity Studios piece because it was so well designed, we know the scale & materials, and it gives a bit of the movie that we can only see in our imagination. Always loved that scene - as I do ALL the set-pieces in P2 - it's such an AWESOME film and (for me) has the best Pred design out of ANY of the movies.

Yes, I love the P1 concept, just have the same concerns as everyone else, netting and scale.
I have a spot on the wall ready to go.

To all who are getting this Infinity version, my congrats! What fun it will be when they are both out and reviews, pics and videos start popping up!
Great time to be a predator collector for sure.

Back