Statue Tweeterhead Hordak MOTU 1/5 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead Hordak Princess of Power 1/5 maquette

I've got mine :)

Two of my collector friends here in Germany weren't that lucky. I think 300pcs is really bad for the ex. This head is a mustbhave and they could sell more. Bring on anotother variant head slightly different painted and sell maybe separately. That's not a good start for TH in my opinio. There are many collectors out there who have all of the sideshow pieces as EX versions and now they couldn't buy this. For me it was the first TH statue, no clue how to order from TH, if they are shipping or how much it would cost to Germany.

Hordak was a loooong awaited character. And that some people don't got the chance to buy him will hurt the other pieces.

So TH think about what you can do. Print some heads give them a slightly different color an sell them for a few bucks :)

I would have ordered this this morning if the EX was still available. Now I might not bother at all.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

damn, this looks great. Unfortunately I just missed out on the Exclusive version :( I dont know if I want to order the regular, since the exclusive is sortof a must-have.

Managed to grab the ex just now thanks to a tip from darthblitzwing that they'd go back up. Thanks a lot, man. I think there are still a few up of anyone missed out.

Managed to grab the ex just now thanks to a tip from darthblitzwing that they'd go back up. Thanks a lot, man. I think there are still a few up of anyone missed out.

thanks for the tip! (and darthblitzwing, then)

amount available: 1.

so I guess I have the last one (for now)...

I have just went on to their website a few minutes ago and managed to nab an exclusive one. There?s hope if you still want one.

For those who have ordered the exclusive does your receipt or order summary show Exclusive? as my order only shows Hordak Legendary Maquette

For those who have ordered the exclusive does your receipt or order summary show Exclusive? as my order only shows Hordak Legendary Maquette

in the mail it says HORDAK, Legends EX Maquette.

I dont think Tweeterhead has the regular on their site. That one goes through Sideshow.

For my order, I got an Auto-Receipt and then another Tweeterhead receipt. Both of them indicate "HORDAK, Legends EX Maquette". The Auto-Receipt also indicates and item number 40578.

For my order, I got an Auto-Receipt and then another Tweeterhead receipt. Both of them indicate "HORDAK, Legends EX Maquette". The Auto-Receipt also indicates and item number 40578.

Thanks everyone for their replies. My Auto receipt shows item number 40356. Starting to get a little worried now

Anyone else having similar experiences?

classic head looks awesome but when u live in EU u pay over 200$ more and than i think i will get the normal version for a little bit over 500,-€

Reg head is too small.

Reg head is too small.

How do you figure?

Hordak-01-04-NEWb-960x691.jpg

I'm genuinely puzzled by the decision to make so few of the exclusives available. To me Hordak is personified by the exclusive portrait, as an 80s kid that IS Hordak.

It would have made more sense to make what is currently the reg portrait the exclusive.

Reg head is too small.

I agree for some reason the regular head looks too small to me. What?s weird is the exclusive head does not look small but in comparison to the regular one they look of similar size

I wonder if its because of the eyes and mouth on the EX. The EX has bigger eyes and mouth, so maybe that gives the illusion that the EX head is bigger?

I'm genuinely puzzled by the decision to make so few of the exclusives available. To me Hordak is personified by the exclusive portrait, as an 80s kid that IS Hordak.

It would have made more sense to make what is currently the reg portrait the exclusive.

At first I thought the same, but the reg head looks a lot like the 80s figure, which looks really different from the cartoon. I had that figure and I actually remember him this way more, with the brown tones more so then the cartoon white/blue. I do wish the head is a tad bit bigger, just the whole proportion of it makes it look pinhead.

I suppose that when it is their first statue in renewed MOTU line, they wanted to be extra careful. There is no number of the regular statue limitation, so I suppose they will wait till some date to determine the size based on preorders (plus add few for those not preordering). But if I was company making statues, I would also be careful not knowing how the renewed line will be perceived and accepted by the community. I am sure there will be more EX versions of the following statues. Their other statues are not produced in thousands, just hundreds and I suppose it was enough. They did not expect such high demand.

To Deedzy: I suppose that when it is their first statue in renewed MOTU line, they wanted to be extra careful. There is no number of the regular statue limitation, so I suppose they will wait till some date to determine the size based on preorders (plus add few for those not preordering). But if I was company making statues, I would also be careful not knowing how the renewed line will be perceived and accepted by the community. I am sure there will be more EX versions of the following statues. Their other statues are not produced in thousands, just hundreds and I suppose it was enough. They did not expect such high demand.

Back