Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classics first pic panic.

Zorro joins the ranks of Tyler, Hannibal and the Ghostbusters....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's $300 + in total depending on where you buy it. If your getting it from KGhobby it's going to be $300 + whatever shipping option you get which would raise the price.

KG Hobby's price worked out at $268 including shipping.

Though they have increased the price for new orders now stock has arrived.

Yea for me converting it?s about $294 now so pretty close to $300. Still debating on getting this or not. If I do I might wait for sideshow to get their shipment

That's not what I saw when I went to checkout it raised to $306 plus whatever shipping is. So if you PO you should be able to pay less due to NRD.

That's not what I saw when I went to checkout it raised to $306 plus whatever shipping is. So if you PO you should be able to pay less due to NRD.

The original pre-order price was $HK 1800, but now they have stock they've increased the new order price to $HK 2280 which is a $62 jump.

I paid the equivalent of $268 including delivery, but if I was to order now it would be $330.

For some reason Google still has a snapshot showing the original price:

1.jpg

The original pre-order price was $HK 1800, but now they have stock they've increased the new order price to $HK 2280 which is a $62 jump.

I paid the equivalent of $268 including delivery, but if I was to order now it would be $330.
Yeah I figured that's what it was. I might just wait for sideshow and pay the even $300. The first film holds a special place in my childhood so I'm getting this.

The new photo looks good. Blitzway should sue the guy from the first video review for damages. :lol

Yes, if I were Blitzway, I would ban Deak for life. Asshat did more damage than good in this community.

Cannot wait to get my Zorro. Already have the horse for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks pretty good in that last pic. Contemplating getting the unmasked sculpt and body parted out to make a Rico from Just Cause figure.

Always imagined Antonio Banderas getting cast as Rico Rodriguez if a movie had ever been made of the game.

New pic looks great. Glad I didn't cancel my preorder.

I bought mine at KG as soon as it was listed.

I paid in full and was charged exactly $247.02 and that included shipping.

I was also charged an additional international POS fee by my bank for $7.41, bringing my grand total to

$254 shipped.

New pic looks great. Glad I didn't cancel my preorder.

I bought mine at KG as soon as it was listed.

I paid in full and was charged exactly $247.02 and that included shipping.

I was also charged an additional international POS fee by my bank for $7.41, bringing my grand total to

$254 shipped.

Even though it seems a long time ago, this has been quite a fast release for Blitzway in spite of the lockdown. I think I ordered when it went up, and that was only 17th August 2019.

Paying in full with KG Hobby is smart move, as it not only saves 3%, but almost always saves a bit on delivery as well, because they often increase it a little when it comes time to pay. I don't usually do it though, unless it's a cheaper figure.

Cruelly ironic that your bank took the 3% back in fees.

Have you had a tracking number yet?

Kit Chen was asking people today if they'd received any ePack deliveries from China recently. Somebody asked if SpeedPAK was the same thing, and Kit responded, "speedpak for eBay only".

So, I wonder why KGH can use it, whereas Kit doesn't think he can?

More images of Zorro by Unchrom0313 on FB. Seriously this turned out great I can't wait. 99423876_10157414339683108_7028271855970549760_o.jpg

More images of Zorro by Unchrom0313 on FB. Seriously this turned out great I can't wait. View attachment 486037

Wow the better futzed pics are turning out pretty good! Think I might have to order from sideshow. Only thing that still really bugs me is the size of the sword holder it seems to big and ?plastic? looking but other then that I?m liking the figure.
Oh and I wish the hat was not molded plastic and be a removable hat. Hot toys have done felt hats and turned out great so blitzway should have done that too

No. I haven't received any sort of correspondence from KGHobby since my order confirmation last August.

I received the invoice on Sunday evening, and early Monday the order status changed to 'Awaiting Shipment'. Under normal circumstances it would go to 'Shipped' in a day, but I suspect there's a reduced number of days at the moment when parcels are taken from their store.

Back