Statue Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F@%king Epic...Top notch work by the Kucharek Brothers.Well done SS!:clap

It looks absolutely phenomenal!...going to be a fantastic statute next to Ventress.

Maul is my favorite SW character but not feeling this at all. Especially at that price. How’s this more than a PF? Crazy. This line looking too animated and exaggerated. Far from what the Mythos started out with.

the price is bonkers.
but I like the statue. No way I would pay anything close to $600 for 1/5 scale but great deals in the aftermarket are a sure bet. Let others pay full price.
my only critique of the statue itself is how he is holding the saber...too vertical, making display options difficult. They should have had him carrying it more horizontally.

Epic...
myyyy.jpg

The best Mythos piece they have done by far for me. I really want it, but the price is ridiculous. Wish they had a swap out arm just for a different angle for the saber.

I'm digging the savage portrait with those horns, look really diabolical..very tempting though.

I like it. Probably not something I'll buy, especially considering the price and scale. If I had the other Mythos statues I would buy.

The only complaints I have besides cost is the angle he is holding the saber and the feet. It would look so much better if he had robotic looking feet instead of metal human style feet complete with organic looking toes!

Hmm...I'd probably buy both Mythos statues, this one and Ventress.

Yeah, those are both really nice. I had the original mythos and sold them off because of the scale difference with my other 1/4 scale statues. I kept the Fett as he's my favorite character and he's off by himself anyway. With the additional Mythos being announced, almost wish I'd have kept at least Vader and Kenobi to go along with these new looks. Interesting to see where the new line goes from here...

Nice little easter egg, the saber is half Savage's and half Maul's.

Man if they made Savage in this line, I'd have to pick up Maul.

Back