Statue Sideshow Spider-Man vs Venom maquette 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
should be cool.

spidey.jpg
spidey.jpg
spideys.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man vs Venom maquette

One of my Marvel Collecting buddies sent me a super grainy ass picture saying this is what it is.

image0.jpg

It's nice. Venom looks great - no weird tendrils or textures that we can see so far, and for once I don't mind Spidey having bigger eyes (as opposed to my perennial want for Romita style), since it befits the theme.

Yeah, I may end up buying it.

They're going to have to insert a titanium rod in Spidey's arm and shoulder, though. Damn, talk about gravity-defying pieces.

Last edited:

Looks solid. My need for a versus dio began and ended with the HULK vs Wolverine MAQ. I always look forward to seeing more but that's the only one I'll ever need and have in my collection.

Don't like the eyes on the tongue portrait.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Exclusive a must. Preorder 1st day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Looks solid. My need for a versus dio began and ended with the HULK vs Wolverine MAQ. I always look forward to seeing more but that's the only one I'll ever need and have in my collection.
I slightly second this. Not because I don't want more, but because they've failed to deliver on character and design. I know Wolv/Hulk dio was two elite characters, but 1st time used together. Bat/Sup and this one, are retread characters in retread dioramas. Meh

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

That ex head looks a bit weird to me. Like he has a massive overbite or something. Need to see more pics for proper judgment.

This looks so good! I'm glad I waited on the most recent Spider-man premium format. This is a day one for me.

Not wowed by this one at all. Guessing it is the pose, but not sure exactly...

Really wish someone would do a full-on Mark Bagley style Spidey vs. Venom statue, or interlocking
Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage pieces to form a diorama... that would be my dream piece, right there.

Venom looks good, i like both portraits, not sure if I like Spidey though. I need to see more pictures of it.

Back