SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great! What head is that? I wonder if there's a decent substitute Wally head put there...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I just found the headsculpt on ebay. Just search “ jake gyllenhaal 1/6 headsculpt”

Really happy with this figure, but mad at myself for breaking off one of the tiny wings on the leg during some recent posing. Guess I'll have to carefully crazy glue.

MySSCFlash1.jpg

MySSCFlash2.jpg

MySSCFlash3.jpg

MySSCFlash4.jpg

great pictures! Makes me want to really pull the trigger on this one.

Do it. Sure it's a little pricey, but really a quality figure. Looks great on the shelf, amongst any comic-style versions of the various characters. Certainly is more flash than any of the Hot Toys versions as they were based on the movies/tv.

Just the continued word of warning on the little flags on his ears and boots.... so delicate!!! I was so good most of the time, then as I was putting him on the stand, he started to tip over, so I grabbed a leg, and just a tiny bit of pressure broke one off the boot. Easy to fix, but needs care to avoid the mistake.

As far as I'm concerned it's the best Flash collectible available.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I just ordered a Flash and wanted to do a body swap when I get it. Is the suit cut in the back the same way as Batman's and does it stretch the same? If any one has the info thank you in advance.

If the Sideshow Flash suit is like the Sideshow Batman, then the seam is at the waist and is very easy to cut open and sew back together,

Do not try to put the suit on Phicen/TB League M34. The suit is too small. I ended up breaking the stitches in multiple places, and still couldn't put it on. In case you guys were wondering. I was able to put the SS Magneto suit on the M34, so it was not due to lack of experience. The SS Flash suit is made for that particular type of body, that is simply too small. I'm gonna do a quick repair and try it on the M33.

Last edited:
Do not try to put the suit on Phicen/TB League M34. The suit is too small. I ended up breaking the stitches in multiple places, and still couldn't put it on. In case you guys were wondering. I was able to put the SS Magneto suit on the M34, so it was not due to lack of experience. The SS Flash suit is made for that particular type of body, that's simply to small. I'm gonna do a quick repair and try it on the M33.

Boy, that really stinks. It worked with the Batman and as you stated the Magneto. I'm glad I had the DC Direct Deluxe 13" Flash suit. I had no problem getting the suit on the M34. Hope you can repair the suit and get it on the M33 body. Looking forward to seeing that.

That looks really good! Are you using tack or something to hold the feet on? If I remember correctly Sideshow uses a larger ball joint than the standard size for ankle joints. He definitely doesn?t look so skinny any more :clap:

That looks really good! Are you using tack or something to hold the feet on? If I remember correctly Sideshow uses a larger ball joint than the standard size for ankle joints. He definitely doesn?t look so skinny any more :clap:

Thanks.

I used a little hot glue on the sides of the peg holes to make them smaller.

Back