Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Steven Dumortier:

fKCEzjp.jpg

kYO4LQf.jpg

EID58Gf.jpg

7Ua5pYh.jpg

orsMc8S.jpg

sGzsTaH.jpg

EwPAftj.jpg

Zsnarjz.jpg

Got mine today. it got a very large box.
This is my very first statue, let's me have some quick share.

IMG_20190927_205716.jpg

IMG_20190927_214406.jpg

IMG_20190927_214700.jpg

IMG_20190927_214813.jpg

IMG_20190927_210642.jpg

IMG_20190927_215252.jpg

* Pls do not judge it's color paints from my photos that taken by my lousy phone , the actual color paints are very nice and detailed.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the nice pictures. I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who uses garage shelving unit to display statues lol

From Facebook

Liew Wen Jie‎ said:
My very first statue, the P1 T-rex. I didn't expect it turn out so good in the final product, almost looks same with the official photos / video. Love it so much, now i got interested with the Rotunda T-Rex...that one also looks promising.

cP9hWGc.jpg

xUZpxNQ.jpg

J2tM2LR.jpg

n1XJBaG.jpg

gAyYLmT.jpg

KDhMp6q.jpg

E6uASId.jpg

NJ36ZsA.jpg

6y32hBw.jpg

6pm0Imf.jpg

For those of you who bought this, how much did the shipping cost? Is this thing heavy?

For those of you who bought this, how much did the shipping cost? Is this thing heavy?

It's more the size... big square box...
Don't know, picked it up from my local retailer.
Need to pick up my Indoraptor in 2 weeks... that one comes in 2 boxes... one very large...

I just preordered this from sideshow. Are they just the last to get it or something? Looks awesome, interesting reading about it on the statue forum

Back