Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 year old WW?? Come on.

I have no doubt Gal is gonna age beautifully but that's too old for the character.

I always loved the story that they could not shake Gadot of her accent, so instead everyone else in the cast had to affect an accent. If your star cant act, make sure everyone else can. :lol

Supposedly Snyder?s production team has approached Warner Bros. about investing on additional shooting for JL and he told WB that THEY NEED his cut for HBO Max launch lol

I thought he had been bragging for months that his cut was "more finished than people think"? Good grief I want the Snyder cut badly but there's no way WB will go for that.

I thought he had been bragging for months that his cut was "more finished than people think"? Good grief I want the Snyder cut badly but there's no way WB will go for that.

Would be funny if WB bought into the legendary status this Snyder cut has supposedly taken on and invested more money into his vision and it bombed again on whatever platform they release it on lol

More than likely it would be HBO max but time is running out for that as well if not already too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man it'll be crazy when A Quiet Place, Mulan, BW, Top Gun, Furious 9, Godzilla vs. Kong and WW84 all come out the same weekend in August, lol.

That line would be around the block!

I’m hearing that NATO is going to announce super incentives and rewards to get the public to trust sitting in a room again with another 500 people in close proximity to eating a sneeze.

That line would be around the block!

I’m hearing that NATO is going to announce super incentives and rewards to get the public to trust sitting in a room again with another 500 people in close proximity to eating a sneeze.

What a box office blood bath if they all came out the same day. I say do it!

"Let them fight," lol.

Man it'll be crazy when A Quiet Place, Mulan, BW, Top Gun, Furious 9, Godzilla vs. Kong and WW84 all come out the same weekend in August, lol.

Well furious 9 was delayed to next yr. so all those other movies may come out this yr or next

I am a fan of GG WW but not a flattering photo whatsoever....that flabby yet skinny right leg yikes lol

32ac88e57851fb9ae5d814fd6c816662.jpg

What the....

2ff046be4747d536f160fdb0dfff0923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back