1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion is the best looking HT Predator after Elder.

Agreed! I had two, but had to sell one, was getting to tight with space so had to make some hard choice cuts. In reality, I didn't need two. I just had the second one to display without the mask and decided I can just change up the display and save space!!

Still some wishful thinking.
I think with all the other licensed figures they have on their plate and the last movie being a disappointment, Hot Toys is done with revisiting the Predator line. They didn?t even produce the fugitive or super predator from the last movie. Doubt if a 2.0 Jungle Hunter will be produced they should of made it back when they produced the City Hunter. Still keep the wishful thinking alive!

I think with all the other licensed figures they have on their plate and the last movie being a disappointment, Hot Toys is done with revisiting the Predator line. They didn?t even produce the fugitive or super predator from the last movie. Doubt if a 2.0 Jungle Hunter will be produced they should of made it back when they produced the City Hunter. Still keep the wishful thinking alive!

Now I'm even more mad on that stupid movie.

Yeah but The Predator is awful so doesn't count. The less exposure from that movie the better.

I don’t think P2018 would have had any effect on them releasing a JH 2.0. If they’re going to do it, they would do it either way. The same people who wanted it before P2018 still would want it now.

If their excuse for not doing it is because P2018 sucked, then that tells me they were simply looking for an excuse not to do it and didn’t really want to do it in the first place.

I actually haven’t had an issue (yet) with any of the dreads on my Predator figures. Earliest one I have is Berserker, and his are still fine.

Yeah I saw that as well. It gives them a really nice luster as well. Just looks like it would take a great deal of patience to apply though.

Berserker is currently my only Predator and he also is doing fine, dread-wise.

Pleather parts are ok, as well, which has been a big issue with HT.

The only major issue I’ve had with my Berserker was one of the straps on the gauntlet containing his scimitar on his right arm came unglued. Easy fix though obviously.

Anyone know where to order one of these in the UK for a decent price? I see alot of the sites that had him up for preorder priced him between ?225-260 yet everywhere on ebay have him for well over ?300-400 now

cheers

Back