1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt either artist would do them for less then 10 people... and using the tie as a guide, I don't know if we could muster up 10 people. But I'll inquire all the same.

In the mean time, if anyone else is interested please post so I can keep track.

Last edited:
Yeah just pieces of styrene that I used some sanding tools to shape and round the top of. Not too complicated to do, but still some pretty fiddly, time-consuming work.

Killer mods as always DJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to spend $100 to improve this figure lol, but that tie looks great. And have to do something about the glasses. Doggiedoc's Neo glasses were $70ish, I don't know if I would wanna swing that again for this figure. This figure needs them a lot more than Neo does, the HT weren't that bad in comparison.

Yeah, between the tie AND glasses it could end up running close to the cost of the entire figure. :lol

But then, look how awesome a Morpheus you get (see davejames' figure).

OK, DoggieDoc has expressed interest in making the Morpheus glasses. His prices generally range between $50-$75, but says these will likely be closer to the lower end since they are just lenses with a bridge. He would like 5-10 people if possible.

Interest so far:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Jbeltram4
3. FlyAndFight

Please blame davejames custom work for showing what Morpheus can look like with improved eyewear. I know I do.

davejames, how did you heat up and narrow the head? It looks great.
Where can I get one of the screen-accurate green ties?

I just heated it up slowly with a heat gun until it started to soften a little, then while pressing in the sides of the face held it under some cold running water for a few minutes until it hardened again.

And I think at this point you'd just have to contact Dinodiyona directly on Instagram. Unfortunately it'll probably be around $53 with shipping.

Heheh, oops. That's great news though that he'll be making them. I put the word out on FB since there were some people expressing interest there.

Thank you for that. I'm not on FB so if there is interest I hope someone on FB can direct them. But I would like to add their numbers to our count.

Reposting so it doesn't get lost...

OK, DoggieDoc has expressed interest in making the Morpheus glasses. His prices generally range between $50-$75, but says these will likely be closer to the lower end since they are just lenses with a bridge. He would like 5-10 people if possible.

Interest so far:

1. Wor-Gar
2. Jbeltram4
3. FlyAndFight

Please blame davejames custom work for showing what Morpheus can look like with improved eyewear. I know I do.

I just heated it up slowly with a heat gun until it started to soften a little, then while pressing in the sides of the face held it under some cold running water for a few minutes until it hardened again.

And I think at this point you'd just have to contact Dinodiyona directly on Instagram. Unfortunately it'll probably be around $53 with shipping.

Thanks for the info!

Good news for us intrepid few... DoggieDoc has decided he'll make the Morpheus glasses despite only a few expressing interest. He rightly believes once they are made, more interest will follow.

Back