►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys 1:4 Darth Vader figure, an exceptional piece, quite accurate and really big. Very impressive in person, I like the beautiful details on the suit and helmet. The Anakin/Sebastian Shaw sculpt is amazing, but I will not use it. I chose this simple museum pose for the final display, also didn't take the cell batteries out of their small tray (don't care about lights), I only tested the secondary stand lights which works fine.

I used the steamer on the capes, they were originally very wrinkled, and will use it again one more time, but had to move fast to take the outdoor pics because raining was starting. A great figure, glad I decided to buy it, now hopefully Hot Toys will finally release their 1:4 Stormtrooper too.

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-20.jpg

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-24.jpg

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-26.jpg

An old UK friend made me a cool present: R2-D2 wall ornament (or maybe a R2-Q5? :)). After finding out my previous problem with the resin garden ornament that got broken, he bought this for me as gift. It is made of reconstituted stone and concrete, it has about 1.7 kg (quite heavy) and is 20 cm (8") tall. It comes with a sturdy hook to hang on a wall. A very solid piece heavy, you could drop on the ground and not even get scratched. Thanks Rob!

R2-D2-garden-ornament-02.jpg

As some friends have noticed I didn't post on the collecting forums for some time, I guess it is already almost month, well, I didn't quit collecting, doing it constantly for decades, but because of some serious family problems, I wasn't online for too long. Life gets in the way sometimes, though I logged in from time to time, didn't post, still I talked by PM and email with a few friends, thank you for the encouraging messages, as well as for the birthday wishes and presents (though I didn't even manage to celebrate bday this year). In the meantime the collectibles kept arriving, but I didn't have the time nor patience to take photos and upload them. Glad these problems are solved in most part now, so I'll keep posting on the forums, at least more often than in the past month.

One of the items that arrived in this period is the Nemesis Now See No Evil Stormtrooper, or as I call it "Facepalm Stormtrooper" :)

Nemesis-Now-SDS-See-No-Evil-Stormtrooper-07.jpg

Nemesis-Now-SDS-See-No-Evil-Stormtrooper-11.jpg

Sorry to hear you've had some serious family issues. That's been my life story for a while with my wife's medical issues. I'm glad to hear yours have got better.

On a happier note, I love the Stormy! What scale is he?

Sorry to hear you've had some serious family issues. That's been my life story for a while with my wife's medical issues. I'm glad to hear yours have got better.

On a happier note, I love the Stormy! What scale is he?

Thank you, I hope your situation works out too!
The Stormie is 1/10, very close in scale to Attakus:

Comparison Attakus & Nemesis Now See No Evil Stormtrooper.JPG

Weekend so I had a bit of time to photograph another thing that arrived some time ago - a 501st logo carpet/rug. Pretty cool and very well made

501st-logo-carpet.jpg

Received these days the old CinemaCast Darth Vader statue, released in 1994, being the first "high end" Star Wars statue. You can see it behind George Lucas in old interviews, though I looked for a photo or a clip of that and couldn't find one - need to watch more old interviews with him. Anyway a very cool statue, quite heavy and big (about 1/6 scale).

Cinema-Cast-Darth-Vader-30.jpg

Cinema-Cast-Darth-Vader-19.jpg

That?s pretty cool. Is this something anyone can buy, or do you need to be in the 501st?

I need a circular rug for my hobby room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a carpet you can buy from ebay. They have different sizes, this is 80 x 80 cm, there are larger and with various designs too

A package arrived from a friend containing two presents consisting of Imperial items, both from Galaxy Edge - a very cool Imperial logo flag and a neat Imperial Officer Rank badge. The flag is my favorite, as it fits perfectly on a desk next to a computer for example, or with 1/6 figures or next to a prop, but would work with smaller Hasbro figures too. I already put the flag next to the Hot Toys Emperor and his Royal Guards.

Imperial-flag-02.jpg

Imperial-Officer-Rank-Badge-01.jpg

Back