Prime 1: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Armor 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
sSzfX7b.jpg

What the frack....... I honestly wasn’t expecting for Prime 1 to make this piece!

And that facesculpt isn’t too bad at all. I see a real likeness in that sculpt, but of course that’s only the render/prototype.

What the frack....... I honestly wasn’t expecting for Prime 1 to make this piece!

And that facesculpt isn’t too bad at all. I see a real likeness in that sculpt, but of course that’s only the render/prototype.

Bear in mind the finished product won't look that good. Are we assuming 1/3 scale you reckon?

Safe to say there will be a sculpt without the helmet?

Decisions, Decisions - Hot Toys, Queen, Prime 1, Iron Studios, just to name a few. I collect mainly 1:6 but I dabble in other scales.

I won?t make a commitment to preorder until seeing WW84 but judging by all the other major Hollywood movies being delayed, we might not be able to see it until 2021.

Iron studios face is better but this is still good. I assume this will be 1/3 also.

Imo the Iron Studio doesn’t much look like her (other than being a pretty brunette)..... and I’m still ordering that little piece. But I won’t know if I’ll be getting either Queen Studio’s 1/2 scale or Prime 1’s likely 1/3 scale pieces until I see the actual movie. In both the larger scales I see a true likeness to the actress, but I don’t see any in the 1/10 scale and I really looked through their photos when I posted the official shots to the thread.

Bear in mind the finished product won't look that good. Are we assuming 1/3 scale you reckon?

And yes the Queen Studio is most likely to be far closer to their prototype than Prime 1. Could’ve sworn I posted that already, but probably in another thread/forum etc.

Imo the Iron Studio doesn’t much look like her (other than being a pretty brunette)..... and I’m still ordering that little piece. But I won’t know if I’ll be getting either Queen Studio’s 1/2 scale or Prime 1’s likely 1/3 scale pieces until I see the actual movie. In both the larger scales I see a true likeness to the actress, but I don’t see any in the 1/10 scale and I really looked through their photos when I posted the official shots to the thread.

And yes the Queen Studio is most likely to be far closer to their prototype than Prime 1. Could’ve sworn I posted that already, but probably in another thread/forum etc.

I meant to say Queen studios.

A Prime 1 1/3 piece with "real" hair, it's a first for this scale no?

That's real boss but the reality is it's too expensive and none of these comic movies are great movies so other than the sweet visual of the piece it's not really worth it to me.

A Prime 1 1/3 piece with "real" hair, it's a first for this scale no?

If it's 1/3 scale it makes me doubt there will be a helmet-less sculpt. Rooted looks so much better in this case as it's easier to implement with the helmet and looks more life like.

That's real boss but the reality is it's too expensive and none of these comic movies are great movies so other than the sweet visual of the piece it's not really worth it to me.

I can't agree but I also wonder how well these films will stand the test of time. It certainly is a lot of money and why I mostly stick to non film pieces

If it's 1/3 scale it makes me doubt there will be a helmet-less sculpt. Rooted looks so much better in this case as it's easier to implement with the helmet and looks more life like.

I can't agree but I also wonder how well these films will stand the test of time. It certainly is a lot of money and why I mostly stick to non film pieces

People still like the Keaton & Reeves era of movies, and there's supposedly a great demand for statues to be made of them even though they're 30 plus years old. Though honestly nostalgia aside I'm not sure I would ever want a Reeves statue.

Though nowadays with merchandise being king, there's no telling if these costumes which change for each and every movie will last the test of time. And I can't see any movies that want to be taken seriously will ever have the trunks on the outside look. So with that in mind the GG WW costume is fairly accurate, and some would say that the Affleck is the most traditional out of all the Batman costumes to date. So you never know.

People still like the Keaton & Reeves era of movies, and there's supposedly a great demand for statues to be made of them even though they're 30 plus years old. Though honestly nostalgia aside I'm not sure I would ever want a Reeves statue.

Though nowadays with merchandise being king, there's no telling if these costumes which change for each and every movie will last the test of time. And I can't see any movies that want to be taken seriously will ever have the trunks on the outside look. So with that in mind the GG WW costume is fairly accurate, and some would say that the Affleck is the most traditional out of all the Batman costumes to date. So you never know.

I have an unopened hot toys 1:6 reeve figure (wonder how much it is worth now) and have a fan art reeve bust coming in soon that is all i have in Reeve.

Pet-peeve of mine but geeez, please get the name right. It's Reeve, unless you're talking about George Reeves from The Adventures of Superman tv show.

With that said, I want both Keaton and Reeve. We were shown the Keaton teasers years ago from P1 but not a peep since. Sideshow's attempts at both weren't the greatest to say the least, although the Keaton PF came out way better than the Reeve one.

Last edited:
So I had a thought. First wonder woman took about 2 years from preorder til ship. If this preorders in a couple months, we can get her in 2022...awesome lol.

Back