S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every ?web exclusive? is therefore available through amazon.com in the USA and always has price reduction eventually because they?re the BIGGEST online retailer there is and are always able to compete in prices.

Boom

Toy-Fair-2020-Tamashii-Nations-DB-007.jpg

Looks great but they need to give it the accurate lower “V” cut torso from the SSB and SS3 Goku 2.0 figures.

I can’t believe how Tamashii keeps making these simple mistakes lately. First the whole Ultra Instinct hair and then this. It’s such an easy fix.

Chi-Chi is perfect and I cant wait

Looks great but they need to give it the accurate lower “V” cut torso from the SSB and SS3 Goku 2.0 figures.

I can’t believe how Tamashii keeps making these simple mistakes lately. First the whole Ultra Instinct hair and then this. It’s such an easy fix.

because they know these character sell and will never ever do a perfect version of them

Been discussing this Premium Bandai posting on some other places.

The US Premium Bandai website is crap, apparently Bandai has been working on it for two years to get it up-to-snuff. You can see that all they offer on there are grab boxes, clothes, and the occasional lifesize toy (like a Kamen Rider belt). If Bandai is looking to go the route of their Japan Web Exclusive stuff, it'd be stupid as their Dragon Ball stuff is HOT overseas and putting Vegetto on there would not make it as widely accessible. They should follow the Sideshow/Good Smile Co./etc. model where items pre-ordered on their website come with an exclusive item(s). You could easily put this up with a pre-order bonus being a regular super saiyan head and it'd sell very well.

However, maybe Vegetto is their first big release intended to test the web exclusive stuff in the USA. They also OWN Bluefin now so there is less of a business incentive for Bluefin to fight to release the Web Exclusives the current/old way.

We'll see in the coming weeks/months if Bandai actually puts the figure up there. Bandai is going to go through the same growing pains (and fan outrage) in the Western market with this as other companies who have tried.

Last edited:
Simple for me. The more they make something difficult to find and collect the less interest I find in collecting figuarts. The only exception to ?web exclusive? for me is the comic con recolor but if it?s becoming a hassle to collect I rather not. I?m only like missing 5 figures in the entire line beside the new release and won?t mind selling them all and stop collecting.

Really?! A web ex US side? The **** is wrong with them! That makes me want to quit the line! For **** sake think about the people overseas!

Every single "web-exclusive" figure by Tamashii has been available through pre-orders on various online retailers.. since forever. In all their lines that have used that method.

I'm expecting my usual EU retailer to have it on pre-order in the next few days.

Got Jiren off of Amazon for about $54 with Prime. It was a bit spooky though. I ordered it around midnight last night, and I wake up to find that it was delivered around 5:30 this morning, and there it was right at the front door. Amazon is getting a little crazy, though I'm not gonna complain XD

Got Jiren off of Amazon for about $54 with Prime. It was a bit spooky though. I ordered it around midnight last night, and I wake up to find that it was delivered around 5:30 this morning, and there it was right at the front door. Amazon is getting a little crazy, though I'm not gonna complain XD

That happened to me with a random amazon purchase a couple months ago... I ordered in the morning and it was waiting for me later in the day. Then I found out Amazon has a warehouse in my area. That's the only time it happened though.

I wish Goku Black was a genuinely evil Goku and not just some Kai that possessed his body.

Zamasu looks good. Should've figured they would make him since they had lots of the parts thanks to the Fused Zamasu figure.

Now THIS Zamasu mold you can make a TRUE "Frankenstein" Con Exclusive with!!! Pop a Saiyaman Gohan head on there with black hair and BOOM, slap the right paints on, and you have the Ultimate Gohan Kai training figure! That, in my opinion, is an obscure enough depiction of a character that you can get-away with as a Con Exclusive and mixing and matching parts!

Found cooler at my local GS. Very nice stand in figure.
89d5b459348873288a64454954e81e93.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That cooler would help me stay with this collection.

For some reason I have a feeling we're going to get the full Ginyu Force with 5 Namek Dragonballs + Frieza 1st form (6th ball) and Namek Vegeta or Piccolo 2.0 (with 7th ball).

Now give us Future Mai Bandai to close Black Goku saga!

+ yajirobe. Kill 3 series with one stone lol

Back