Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i told him no way I went to a print shop and printed 3 back posters for titan, vormir and endgame battle cost me $60 total

This is the way. Plus get the right shop and u can print canvas, film, all kinds of stuff. Buy ur own media and ask if they will print off that - talk to shop first to see what their large format printer will handle.

f01ee7d2b4ade06758cbe3615a991966.jpg
d4611fc5030da630f838deff274c10c1.jpg
72bc8ee0fccea41332ff82e0b0519d9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha/Ikon's should be receiving their stock of Hulk, Star Lord, Doctor Strange, Groot and Falcon on the 17th February. I can't wait to add them to my collection.

Not the greatest pic but finally got my first of these in (well, I got Wasp but need replacement due to someone at the factory being bored or asleep, she had multiple problems). Unusual for Iron Studios IMO but since she was a closed edition or something, maybe they rushed things.

But Doctor Strange is outstanding IMO - one of the pricier pieces and IMO worth it. Luv, luv this piece and the aesthetic and switchouts.

Iron_studios_doctorstrange.jpg

Pics don't do justice IMO - there's DEPTH to this piece - amazing design and sculpt!:clap

Not the greatest pic but finally got my first of these in (well, I got Wasp but need replacement due to someone at the factory being bored or asleep, she had multiple problems). Unusual for Iron Studios IMO but since she was a closed edition or something, maybe they rushed things.

But Doctor Strange is outstanding IMO - one of the pricier pieces and IMO worth it. Luv, luv this piece and the aesthetic and switchouts.

View attachment 477589

Pics don't do justice IMO - there's DEPTH to this piece - amazing design and sculpt!:clap

Totally agree. Love the effect of the portal! It really works with this piece.

Endgame Black Panther will be here Thursday. Looking forward to displaying with the Stark Gauntlet! Does anyone know if these are manufactured in Hong Kong or Brazil? There doesn't seem to be the same impact to schedules with Iron Studios as I'm sensing with Hot Toys and the virus...

Endgame Black Panther will be here Thursday. Looking forward to displaying with the Stark Gauntlet! Does anyone know if these are manufactured in Hong Kong or Brazil? There doesn't seem to be the same impact to schedules with Iron Studios as I'm sensing with Hot Toys and the virus...

Everything is made in China. And regarding the virus, Hong Kong may as well be China given their very very close proximity, and is anything made in Brazil?

Everything is made in China. And regarding the virus, Hong Kong may as well be China given their very very close proximity, and is anything made in Brazil?

Kind of what I thought but knew that IS is a Brazil based company so thought there might be some oddity there. We'll probably start to see delays on IS stuff as well...

Kind of what I thought but knew that IS is a Brazil based company so thought there might be some oddity there. We'll probably start to see delays on IS stuff as well...

Right now I just want Sideshow to respond re my Wasp exchange. Hate dealing with returns. But it'll be OK.

Figured there'd be some kind of delays - but gives me time to catch up on these POs.

I dunno, I need to see this with more neutral light. The lighting in the video is blown out like crazy. The hawkeye came out great so i have a hard time believing they dropped off in quality that fast.

https://youtu.be/49pl5wcGrA0

Endgame Thor unboxing. The head sculpt looks absolutely horrendous compared to the prototype. With this being my most anticipated piece from this line, this is a huge letdown.

Agree with Sarakawa (thanx for posting vid BTW). The sculpt IMO looks great and the paint neatly done. Maybe too shiny in the face. But it's hard to say. Waiting on a Wasp replacement as her wings would not attach (glue in the backpack) but the portraits were amazing. My DS is stunning as are the few DC pieces I have...yeah, I can't think IS would change their production right in the middle of a whole run of pieces.

Have faith it's early yet!

Agree with Sarakawa (thanx for posting vid BTW). The sculpt IMO looks great and the paint neatly done. Maybe too shiny in the face. But it's hard to say. Waiting on a Wasp replacement as her wings would not attach (glue in the backpack) but the portraits were amazing. My DS is stunning as are the few DC pieces I have...yeah, I can't think IS would change their production right in the middle of a whole run of pieces.

Have faith it's early yet!

Also agree. I think there's always risk of bad lighting combined with very close-up views of these head sculpts. Keep in mind, the head is actually about the size of an almond, so it'll look much more natural in person. I think it looks great, love the pose and the option to display with or without Mjornir...

Just got notification that Thor and Winter Soldier are charging on Monday. IS is keeping pace with what I thought was an incredibly aggressive schedule. I think I've gotten delay notices for 1/4 Thor and 1/10 Iron Spider, but they also got Hulk and Winter Soldier out ahead of schedule.

Starlord is in stock with popculctha but i do not have any notifications yet.

It shouldn't just be Starlord. It should be Starlord, Hulk, Groot, Doctor Strange and Falcon and I believe the 1/4 scale Captain America.

It just takes them awhile to process everything onto their website, and it gives them time to ship other pieces out that arrived in the same shipment. I actually believe they probably got them in stock a week ago, but then only added Professor X and Starlord yesterday. And chances are they won't starting to ship them out until mid week next week, or maybe around Friday.

As always you should rely on the Ikon's website for ETA's. Though recently even they have started to fall behind in updating.

Back