Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morpheus arrived... Its a really good figure. I did some mods though.

Cut the legs of the fat suit and bulked the chest under the existing fat suit. Painted the forearms as the original body is caucasian. Added gloss to the shoes, eyes as well as darkening the eyebrows.

Now it's even better but i still can't fix the glasses. Will post pics tomorrow for anyone interested.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What do you use to add gloss?

Planning on modding the lenses using resin so will post once completed

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yeah that appears to be the cheapest, Giantoy looks like it sold out last week and eBay is more expensive+tax.

Yeah after seeing how fast Morpheus disappeared, I decided to go ahead and order that Trinity figure as well. Especially since I can only find it on a few US sites like Onesixthoutfitters and EKIAhobbies to begin with, and it probably won't be on those for much longer either.

Unfortunately they're wanting around $220 shipped for it, which seems like a LOT for a third party female figure made by a company I've never heard of before! But I just didn't want to take the chance of not having a Trinity to display with Neo and Morpheus, in the extremely likely event that HT decides not to make one.

Giantoy got back to me and says they may get another batch in March but right now due to Corona virus, the factories are all closed down so they can't order more.

Not sure if I should wait, or just grab the figure while I can.

...Not sure if I should wait, or just grab the figure while I can.

MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg

Yeah after seeing how fast Morpheus disappeared, I decided to go ahead and order that Trinity figure as well. Especially since I can only find it on a few US sites like Onesixthoutfitters and EKIAhobbies to begin with, and it probably won't be on those for much longer either.

Unfortunately they're wanting around $220 shipped for it, which seems like a LOT for a third party female figure made by a company I've never heard of before! But I just didn't want to take the chance of not having a Trinity to display with Neo and Morpheus, in the extremely likely event that HT decides not to make one.

She's still available on Giantoy: https://giantoy.com/products/pre-or...r-killer-action-figure?variant=31464812412991
It's still $191 there, I had preordered at OSK, was $190 there. It's expensive but I'm assuming it's the TBLeague body upgrade. One issue I have is that it does not explicitly say it comes with a stand, so I'll have to pick up an extra one from Toys Works unless I go for some customized ones from eBay.

Giantoy seems to be the only asian site that gets some stock to have on hand after release, they had Morpheus for a few weeks at least. Trinity is made by someone else though, so who knows if it'll be any different as far as production quantity goes.

I had never heard of this company or what else they've done. I think someone mentioned that they made some video game figures but I didn't find anything about them.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I don't have Smith or Trinity on order yet. I just can't. Not until I see them.

With the new Matrix movie, there is every possibility that HT makes a few more old school Matrix figures. Maybe at least Morpheus. This is th reason I'm not jumping like lightning.

She's still available on Giantoy: https://giantoy.com/products/pre-or...r-killer-action-figure?variant=31464812412991
It's still $191 there, I had preordered at OSK, was $190 there. It's expensive but I'm assuming it's the TBLeague body upgrade. One issue I have is that it does not explicitly say it comes with a stand, so I'll have to pick up an extra one from Toys Works unless I go for some customized ones from eBay.

Giantoy seems to be the only asian site that gets some stock to have on hand after release, they had Morpheus for a few weeks at least. Trinity is made by someone else though, so who knows if it'll be any different as far as production quantity goes.

I had never heard of this company or what else they've done. I think someone mentioned that they made some video game figures but I didn't find anything about them.

Dammit, that's why I couldn't find it on there. I did a search for "Hacker" since the full name is supposed to be Cyber Hacker Killer, but they only listed it as Cyber Killer. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time I overpaid for a figure. Lol

Trinity pre-ordered. I'm good to go for my "Matrix" collection.

I rarely pre-order but I just don't want to miss out on these figures. I don't trust Hot Toys to announce, let alone release them anytime soon. If Trinity and Smith are anywhere near as nice as Morpheus is, I'll be happy with them in the collection.

I don't have Smith or Trinity on order yet. I just can't. Not until I see them.

With the new Matrix movie, there is every possibility that HT makes a few more old school Matrix figures. Maybe at least Morpheus. This is th reason I'm not jumping like lightning.

Maybe, but what makes me doubtful is the fact they haven't even put Smith up for preorder yet, which was already previewed and which should be the easiest figure for them to throw together. It could be that they're waiting until closer to the new movie before releasing all three, but we've made that assumption before with HT and often been disappointed.

Their previewed Smith was a bashed together figure. If not mistaken, it utilized the old Red Skull head sculpt.

My own bashed together Smith figure was ready for some upgrades in parts but once I saw this new one, I decided to throw the funds in that direction.

Back