Which Batman in WB film history would Arthur Joker be afraid of the most

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think the Phoenix Joker would fear any of them.

He didn’t fear death. He was going to commit suicide on live television, what are ANY of the Batman incarnations going to do to instill fear into him? If anything, he’s probably be more afraid of going up on stage and doing stand up again over some dude in a bat costume trying to beat him up.

I could see Arthur sitting Bruce down and explaining to him how life sucks with the rules being different for those in power and how his mother and himself were thrown into poverty by events they had no control over but that they still tried their best to be productive contributors to society under all that pressure.

Then when Bruce starts feeling bad for him and Arthur begins to gain his trust he has Gary shoot Bruce in the face lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see Arthur sitting Bruce down and explaining to him how life sucks with the rules being different for those in power and how his mother and himself were thrown into poverty by events they had no control over but that they still tried their best to be productive contributors to society under all that pressure.

Then when Bruce starts feeling bad for him and Arthur begins to gain his trust he has Gary shoot Bruce in the face lol

That would work on Bale, Kilmer, Clooney and Affleck who are humanitarians, but I don’t think that kind of **** would work on Keaton’s Wayne.

He’d definitely throw Arthur off a building.

That would work on Bale, Kilmer, Clooney and Affleck who are humanitarians, but I don?t think that kind of **** would work on Keaton?s Wayne.

He?d definitely throw Arthur off a building.

That sicko burned someone alive who was still walking on their own 2 feet so I can totally see him sticking C4 to little Gary?s chest lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keaton Batman is still my favorite. He is unhinged and nuts. The bomb on the strongman or using the afterburner from the batmobile are great scenes to show that. I still the church fight with him dropping the guy in the bell tower. No remorse. Fleck would be a red smear. b3115682c3cd3c54fe042928ed285168.jpg

I don't know Battfleck straight out punched Harley in the face with those steel knuckles. Keaton went easy on Catwoman and apologized. I can see Arthur dressing up like a woman Bugs Bunny style and tricking Keaton. :lol

I remember when I was a kid I thought she was grabbing and feeling his ****.

That stupid trailer back then...

That trailer ruined my entire my hype for the movie. I knew Wonder Woman was in the movie but to put doomsday in it was a huge sign the movie would suck. Just to much stuffed in when they already had the perfect set up. So stupid. All the villains they could of teamed up against and they choose doomsday. I?m not even a superman fan and I?d of put metallo in there.

What if that hit her in the face and he just watched her screaming as her face dissolved? "That's what you get for poking my side with your fingernails."

Back