Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's nice to finally see this Statue from someone who owns it.It's funny how different angles really affect how her Face turned out.The second Photo angle really makes her look like a poor rendition of Gal.But then the third photo just nails Gal as WW.All in all this turned out super nice.
Congrats Reference on a Beautiful Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
She's gorgeous, horse is a bit too toyish looking to my liking but everything else is awesome

View attachment 475859

View attachment 475858

View attachment 475860

Hi guys, received the 3rd box today. First 2 boxes came in on Friday. I did a quick assembly. The hair is not fixed yet. Just wanted to share a few pics out of the box. It?s huge and looks incredible.

How is the skin on WW and if you have the 1/3 scale Justice League piece, how does it compare? I had that 1/3 Justice League piece (I subsequently returned it) and the skin looked like she had goosebumps. By the way, this looks great from the pics.

Well this is somewhat disappointing, but once this came instock over at Popcultcha the price increased from $4999.99 to $5,999.99 AUD!

Though not too surprising given that when this originally went up for preorder the conversion rate for pieces was better than it is now, and even at that time it was much better than other pieces at the time.

Well this is somewhat disappointing, but once this came instock over at Popcultcha the price increased from $4999.99 to $5,999.99 AUD!

Though not too surprising given that when this originally went up for preorder the conversion rate for pieces was better than it is now, and even at that time it was much better than other pieces at the time.

Damn that alot of $$$$, i paid less than that for lg’s flagship 77 inch oled tv. Makes me wonder what the tv costs in aussie dollars lol

Back