NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saints get burned on no call pass interference 2 years in a row. Wow. I hate the rule where if the first team scores a TD, it's over. Give the other team a chance.

Houston’s Defensive Coordinator needs to be fired. Bring some freaking pressure on the QB, and force Mahomes to throw the ball early. Why does it always take these idiots losing big-time before they start changing their crappy play calling. I can’t understand how teams go into the locker room, and one team comes out and changes their strategy, and the other stands around looking like a bunch of retards.

Andy Reid has been around long enough to make adjustments on the field, where a lot of these other guys haven’t figured out to do anything on the field; if they don’t map it out in the room, they don’t seem to have a clue how to make effective changes on the fly.

Seahawks missed it by that much. Oh well. I'm hoping for GB vs KC and I want KC to win it all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Took a while for us getting back to the SB,let alone win a NFC Conference Title.And running the Ball, damn' who woulda thunk.I love Mahomes, should be a fun SB.

Like John Lynch former Buccaneer. Hate Richard Sherman former Seahawk. So torn.... go KC.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Packers :rotfl :yess:! So, who do the pundits, Packer fans, and media pass blame to for Rodgers abysmal performance this time? O line, D, play calling, GM, special teams, or coaching? :lol The most overrated QB in the history of the NFL must have a patsy for yet another pathetic playoff performance. Thanks to the 9ners for knocking out the Pack.

Now....GO CHIEFS! Hoping to see Patrick win his 1st Super Bowl.

I like both teams, but SF is local, so I'll be rooting for them. If I was a betting man, defense wins championships, and KC barely has one.

I like both teams, but SF is local, so I'll be rooting for them. If I was a betting man, defense wins championships, and KC barely has one.

That barely there KC D just stopped the BEST rusher/running game in the playoffs. No team was running the ball better than the Titans did before KC stuffed them. If KC's D can slow down the 9ners running game anywhere near as well as they did the Titans, this will become a battle of QB's. My money is on Mahomes if it boils down to that. 9ners have a solid D but they've given up points. Just look at how the Saints lit them up. The 9ner must be able to run the ball and put serious pressure on Mahomes to win. KC will have to make a few critical stops on D and light up the scoreboard to get the W. I think the latter will happen. Also, if this is a tight game at the end, I trust Mahomes with the game on the line much more than Jimmy G.

Packers :rotfl :yess:! So, who do the pundits, Packer fans, and media pass blame to for Rodgers abysmal performance this time? O line, D, play calling, GM, special teams, or coaching? :lol The most overrated QB in the history of the NFL must have a patsy for yet another pathetic playoff performance. Thanks to the 9ners for knocking out the Pack.

Now....GO CHIEFS! Hoping to see Patrick win his 1st Super Bowl.

Stats tell a different story about Rogers, but yeah, he wasn’t good this year. But, yes, he doesn’t have a team around him — at all. I blame the GM mostly. Several years of sucky game play should have given them some decent Draft picks. Instead it’s look at the same mediocre schools, and pass on the decent players (like looking at the SEC for players). As a Packer fan, I can freely admit when they suck — and they seem to have won most of this season’s games by luck, rather than skill — but saying Rogers is overrated is just stupid.

How are those Bears doing, by the way?

Go Chiefs!

Stats tell a different story about Rogers, but yeah, he wasn?t good this year. But, yes, he doesn?t have a team around him ? at all. I blame the GM mostly. Several years of sucky game play should have given them some decent Draft picks. Instead it?s look at the same mediocre schools, and pass on the decent players (like looking at the SEC for players). As a Packer fan, I can freely admit when they suck ? and they seem to have won most of this season?s games by luck, rather than skill ? but saying Rogers is overrated is just stupid.

How are those Bears doing, by the way?

Go Chiefs!

Aaron Rodgers plays well and pads his stats against mediocre teams. When it counts most, he's a choker. 15-1 with the best team and record in football, Giants roll him over. Choked against the Seahawks in NFC championship game. Gets beat by Arizona in the playoffs twice. The 9ners absolutely love seeing Rodgers in the playoffs since they own him and GB. The great QBs elevate their teams when it matters most. I believe Rodgers is now 1-38 when trailing in the 4th quarter to teams with a winning record. Man, I hope he's playing in GB well into his 40's. :lol

As for the Bears, they suck and always will so long as the McCaskey's own them. That doesn't negate or invalidate anything I said about Rodgers. He and the Packers will be watching the Super Bowl.... just like 30 other NFL teams.

We do agree on one thing.... Go Chiefs! I'm not a 9ners fan but I absolutely LOVE whenever they play GB. Especially in the playoffs.

Suggs and Hill are enough for me to dislike KC. I'd really like to see Wes Welker finally walk away from a Super Bowl with a ring, so go Niners.

Back