1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, but after shipping and tax you?re looking at close to $270. No thanks. $220 shipped is fair.

Yeah I'm not paying almost ?250 (after shipping and customs) on a stormtrooper repaint. Will wait for HK Ebay listings.

yea, i'll wait for the inevitable discount someplace......$228 isn't horrible but as mentioned $30 for shipping and another $20-$30 in taxes....no thanks

. Solo had two additional troopers shown along with a new version of Chewie:

...the overpriced faceless mall masquerading as a theme park attraction. Only the TV offerings have so far escaped any major snafu.

It's just sad.
? Mimban Trooper :rip:chug
? Range Trooper

?over priced mall? :rotfl

Just looking at Getter Dragons excellent figure release archive. Rogue One certainly had a lot of trooper variants. And only a couple of human sculpts.

The mandalorian on the other hand has none. Not that they'd follow R1 as a template. But surely they'll make Cara, Kuiil, Gideon and Pedro sculpt for the second season and/or third season.

That said I'm sure they'll try to get away with a many non head sculpts as possible.

Bring on a Tusken Raider HT !!!

0ec15cd920c87ff5a8a00dce73d3553c.jpg
0e747a25f1afcd07d9e17ae457cd8581.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That said I'm sure they'll try to get away with a many non head sculpts as possible.

I'll let them get away with it if they announce a Mandalorian Armourer. Probably one of the coolest designs in all of Star Wars imo.

Not bad, but after shipping and tax you?re looking at close to $270. No thanks. $220 shipped is fair.

Getting out of hand when you are talking nearly $50 in extra fees beyond the actual cost of a shoebox sized figure. The shipping cost gouging Sideshow does has grown old. In the past year I have had several items weighing between 50 to 150 pounds ship for free from different online retailers. Bigger retailers than Sideshow, but still...

I have to agree... The extra cost is starting to outweigh the benefit of flex payments, considering those extra fee's don't factor into the payments... I may have to reconsider where I buy these from.

Also on the point of this being just another trooper repaint. I can't argue with that, and while it is annoying to see, this will also be my first actual stormtrooper. I never really wanted a basic trooper and I was waiting for a unique design. I liked this design since The Force Unleashed and this one nails it, even if it isn't as brawny as the one that appeared on the show, it's not like there was only 1 Incinerator Trooper.

I'll let them get away with it if they announce a Mandalorian Armourer. Probably one of the coolest designs in all of Star Wars imo.

Oh yeah I'd be all over an Armourer. She would look great with the original Mando and Heavy Mando.

Hot Toys really have to do her too ! I assume we'll see her again in season 2. I hope so at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Incinerator Stromtroopers go back as far as 2008 with The Force Unleashed, and were released as figures in 2009.

View attachment 476402

The red parts have been redesigned a bit for The Mandalorian. And those little figures don't look like they're about to do much incinerating.

Very interesting. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I thought this design just didn't feel like it was for the Mandalorian. Feels very Clone Warsy/EU.

Oh yeah I'd be all over an Armourer. She would look great with the original Mando and Heavy Mando.

Hot Toys really have to do her too ! I assume we'll see her again in season 2. I hope so at least.

I hope she is in S2 and gets a figure. My wallet hopes some designs get a S2 release.

I hope she is in S2 and gets a figure. My wallet hopes some designs get a S2 release.

She mentions that some made it off world. So I could imagine they all meet up again at some point once Baby Yoda has been dropped off to his people.

I'd say that'll be the first half of Season 2. Second half will be the Mando getting revenge on Moff Gideon for "The Purge". Am sure the rest of the Mandos will be in on that for sure. Including the Armourer.

Is there any other hardware The Mando needs ? Maybe a holster for the Dark Saber [emoji14]

Just looking at Getter Dragons excellent figure release archive. Rogue One certainly had a lot of trooper variants. And only a couple of human sculpts.

The mandalorian on the other hand has none. Not that they'd follow R1 as a template. But surely they'll make Cara, Kuiil, Gideon and Pedro sculpt for the second season and/or third season.

Bring on a Tusken Raider HT !!!

0ec15cd920c87ff5a8a00dce73d3553c.jpg
0e747a25f1afcd07d9e17ae457cd8581.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That selection from Rogue One just reminds me that we don't have Cassian yet...

While The Mandolorain is generating some good buzz for SW, I don't think we will see that reflected in figure releases. There may be the occasional additional character and more troopers that can be easily retrofitted and recycled from earlier figures but I think it is safe to sadly say we are on the verge of watching SW become a second -tier license for HT (and others) with more drawn out release dates, more delays and more reissues and/or recycling.

I think one of the things that people don't take into account is that The Mandalorian hit a lot bigger than I think even Disney realized. I wouldn't have been shocked if HT initially only planned Mandos and IG-88. Once it took off and became the #1 streaming show in the world, I think you're seeing a lot of license holders scrambling. Stormy retooling is easy and gives product while other things are in the pipeline but I would imagine that we'll see a lot more from this because HT isn't going to avoid a chance to make some cash.

I really want to see him made. It needs to happen soon, as the chance to get him will probably die if he isn't at least previewed by SDCC. And the chance is probably slim:(. Great character on the show!

I think he'll get made, I think he'll even be riding on a Blurgg.

I have a feeling we'll see her at SDCC and probably more from this license than even TROS. This is the current spot to make some cash and I'm sure we'll see previews at D23 this summer which will relaunch the hype.

Yeah, it's perhaps a tad too reminiscent of an ancient Greek helmet (one of the looks that inspired the original Fett design) for me but it'd be a cool figure for sure. Love the Roman-esque fur over the shoulders and the melting/anvil thing would be a great (if pretty large) accessory.

She's a nice "centerpoint" or home place for the Mandos too so is sort of essential, like the Matriach.

I think one of the things that people don't take into account is that The Mandalorian hit a lot bigger than I think even Disney realized. I wouldn't have been shocked if HT initially only planned Mandos and IG-88. Once it took off and became the #1 streaming show in the world, I think you're seeing a lot of license holders scrambling. Stormy retooling is easy and gives product while other things are in the pipeline but I would imagine that we'll see a lot more from this because HT isn't going to avoid a chance to make some cash.

I think he'll get made, I think he'll even be riding on a Blurgg.

I have a feeling we'll see her at SDCC and probably more from this license than even TROS. This is the current spot to make some cash and I'm sure we'll see previews at D23 this summer which will relaunch the hype.

I thought I was positive. But I really hope you're right here.

For real. There's no way a director can predict a hit or massive hit. I would've done exactly what HT has done. Plus there's really great figs that end up being shelf warmers. It's a good time to stash funds for the coming wallet strain.

With all the helmeted characters, this show is like a dream come true for HT. Lol

:lol:lol:lol Can see some fancy conference room where everyone is sitting around breathing a sigh of relief, thinkin' they'll get a temporary break from the flood of rude FB comments and e-mails. I haven't forgotten IW Cap head-seam-gate.:cool:

To be fair tho IW Bucky and Shuri are insanely good; it'll be back to angst-ing over Pedro, Gina, and Giancarlo at some point. Even Baby. :horror

Even this Stormtrooper - and I've never had one - looks on the slim side to me. I'd pick up if I could/can afford tho.

Back