Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad at all. I just wish there were throwing knives included (Unless I'm missing something) as well as a dagger. I'm not feeling the big sword either.

Outfit looks better than HT in terms of quality/fit. But as a package not sure I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
I think the sword he comes with was the one with the highest stats. I would have preferred one of the other ones honestly. aff8a5b199dc01f3e635524110d139d3.jpg

I’m disappointed they chose the same outfit, & topped it off with a horrible sculpt.

This definitely got my attention as it's the only game I played as Ezio (bought revelation but didn't have the time).
Having said that I do prefer to have an older, wiser Ezio in my collection but what I really want is Bayek from Origins.

Ezio is my favorite assassin so I ordered one on installments from TNS. Been hoping Dam Toys would make him from the start.

Brotherhood Ezio would have been nice but AC2 is a great game so I'm still happy. I held off on Altair since I was waiting on Ezio, I'll have to try and find one now.

I see BBTS is carrying this, which is interesting. They carried Edward and Shay, didn't carry Altair and Connor. Wonder why it's been so inconsistent.

I see BBTS is carrying this, which is interesting. They carried Edward and Shay, didn't carry Altair and Connor. Wonder why it's been so inconsistent.

Regional licensing from my understanding. It was the reason that NECA could only produce 7" figures of Ezio, they had limitations from Ubi because of it.

Really hope to see brotherhood or revelations Ezio done. An older Ezio was my favourite version of the character honestly.

While it is slightly disappointing that they didn't take the opportunity to release a fully new figure (i.e. Brotherhood Ezio), admittedly the tailoring and look of this does seem to be an upgrade on the decade-old Hot Toys release. I may have to sell my old Ezio figure to buy this one.

Now we just need an Arno figure. Damn, what is it about the worst games in this series having the coolest looking main characters?

While it is slightly disappointing that they didn't take the opportunity to release a fully new figure (i.e. Brotherhood Ezio), admittedly the tailoring and look of this does seem to be an upgrade on the decade-old Hot Toys release. I may have to sell my old Ezio figure to buy this one.

Now we just need an Arno figure. Damn, what is it about the worst games in this series having the coolest looking main characters?
I second the Arno bit. Lol the game sucked story wise and the full bag of bugs/glitches it had but the customization and gameplay was the best we had gotten in AC.

This is the Ezio look. This is how we meet him. This is how he'd have been left had we never had two follow up games. I think there's no crime in starting here, and there's no reason NOT to make any other designs. Ezio is still the most popular character we've had in the series, to think they won't use that to their advantage would be wild.

Damtoys had taken down their Ezio post on fb, do you think they will post another with a reworked head sculpt?

My local shop cancelled preorders on Ezio, said Damtoys cancelled it temporarily. I wonder what's going on. Maybe that's why Damtoys taken down the post on their fb page.

My local shop cancelled preorders on Ezio, said Damtoys cancelled it temporarily. I wonder what's going on. Maybe that's why Damtoys taken down the post on their fb page.
They might be pulling it back to fix the head sculpt. That would be awesome news.

Back