EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's probably what I'm gonna do. It's a shame Popcultcha don't appear to stock their items anymore though. The exchange rate is a killer at the moment.

Hey dude - just grab it! I got mine today (was waiting on Popcultcha too, but to no avail) from Bait - it's awesome! By far, the best mass-produced Fett helmet ever (and you know how much I hate EFX, but credit where credit is due). The shape accuracy, colour, everything... just fantastic. Would have loved a Legend, but this will more than suffice for me for now.

Here's a quick iPhone pic:

Last edited:
Hey dude - just grab it! I got mine today (was waiting on Popcultcha too, but to no avail) from Bait - it's awesome! By far, the best mass-produced Fett helmet ever (and you know how much I hate EFX, but credit where credit is due). The shape accuracy, colour, everything... just fantastic. Would have loved a Legend, but this will more than suffice for me for now.

Here's a quick iPhone pic:

Sold out at Bait. Seems like Sideshow is the way to go at this point.

I have this it’s a nice helmet. Still pricey for a PCR. Tough to swallow when it’s almost LE pricing without the LE factor.

I have this it’s a nice helmet. Still pricey for a PCR. Tough to swallow when it’s almost LE pricing without the LE factor.

Yeah, I appreciate the metal ears but for the masses, I really feel like they should've just did them in plastic and just lowered the price to the standard $250 or something.

Yeah, I appreciate the metal ears but for the masses, I really feel like they should've just did them in plastic and just lowered the price to the standard $250 or something.

I could be wrong, but the metal pieces feel like it's what holding the whole thing together, and it shape; they probably needed to do them in metal because of this design?

I could be wrong, but the metal pieces feel like it's what holding the whole thing together, and it shape; they probably needed to do them in metal because of this design?

There’s nothing telling me that can’t be the reason and I’m not even gonna try to assume their process, so that could very well be it.

I will say I’m almost tempted to get a second one for my office at work. I was originally gonna get an extra Black Series but at the end of the day, that’s just still gonna be a toy. Decisions, decisions.

Even though sideshow says PO for January/February it's in stock. I ordered mine on Sunday and it was delivered today. Will unbox when I get home tonight.

Overall I'm really happy with this. I have always wanted a Fett helmet but just couldn't decide on one and fortunately I had a bunch of reward points I had been sitting on for years. It weighs a lot more than I expected. Unsure why they went with the decals, but they're not really noticeable.

20200117_212246.jpg
20200117_212259.jpg
20200117_212309.jpg
20200117_212319.jpg
20200117_212328.jpg

Attachments

• 20200117_211335.jpg
    20200117_211335.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 20200117_211346.jpg
    20200117_211346.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 290
Mine will arrive Saturday from BBTS. I've always wanted a Boba Fett helmet! I'm so excited

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back