Statue Royal Guard Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what the exclusive would be lol

Easy. Complete Kir Kanos swap out armor.

84FD9EB0-8BF2-424C-A9E3-6BC69B6CC79C.jpeg

I’d definitely pick up a Senate guard or two. I always liked the symmetry of the design and the idea of how they were the precursors to the Royal Guard.

Same here! I had the old Hasbro Senate Guard and Chancellor Vallorum 2-pack. It was a pretty darned good sculpt on both for ~20'ish dollars a piece!

Generally I like the mixed media that Sideshow do, but in this case I?d prefer all statue. Do you guys remember the Gentle Giant 1/6 guard, I thought he looked great with the flowing cape.

Generally I like the mixed media that Sideshow do, but in this case I?d prefer all statue. Do you guys remember the Gentle Giant 1/6 guard, I thought he looked great with the flowing cape.

This PF will definitely have a lot of fabric, and it needs to flow nicely and naturally. The HT does and looks great.

Gentle Giant Royal Guard statue is great. Also is the 1/5 Attakus, full cold cast porcelain.

I think 1/4th robes will have enough weight to flow more naturally. I was actually pleasantly surprised how well the 1/6 Hot Toys was.

With that said, I'm all for a wired cape at the bottom.

I think 1/4th robes will have enough weight to flow more naturally. I was actually pleasantly surprised how well the 1/6 Hot Toys was.

With that said, I'm all for a wired cape at the bottom.

It's all in the material. Look at SSC 1/2 Vader statue, it doesn't have the best flow possible.

This is a very nice piece by the Sideshow and exactly what this line needed. I love the simple, iconic, movie accurate look. I know it's hard to mess this up but it looks great nonetheless.

Having said that, I won't be getting it since I already have a the MYC version and that came with no box which is actually a plus for me since I have little space. If I ever need a second one though, this will be it since hunting down another MYC version is nigh impossible.

Surprised the blog for this one hasn't gone up yet.

We had that exciting week with Ventress and Sideous being announced and now things are back to being completely silent on the Star Wars front.

Sculpted under-cloak GTFO! The base also annoys me. Why elevate the sides of the base, so the cloak may not hang straight all the way down.Royal-Guard-Premium-Format-Figure-16.jpg Such an simple character, but Sideshow is Sideshow I guess and f#%"s it up (facepalm).

$500? Nope, not for me. You'd need two on the sides of the Emperor. Thus $1000? I think I'll stick with the Hot Toys figures I already have

Back