Premium Format Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most definitely. Funny enough, sideshow's 1/4 Marvel line is starting off with a bang. Doc Strange and Taskmaster are inspired character choices. No rehashes or repeats with those first 2 announcements. Hell, if sideshow wants to do rehashed DC characters, they should definitely do Deathstroke. They f'd up that PF so badly that true fans of the character would gobble up a classic Perez version of the character. That's a character that is in desperate need of a re-release.

Agree on all counts. It's been great for Marvel fans so far. Both DC reveals are good quality but just not needed at this time. I'll still probably get the Superman though lol. The previous Harley PF still hasn't sold out, not even the exclusive so this new one feels really rushed. It's hard to believe there won't be a Joker to go with her now and probably another Batman. Makes it unlikely we'll see any new characters this year.

Deathstroke definitely needs redoing. The last one was so meh. It's frustrating, when Sideshow try they put out some great stuff. This year Catwoman and Green Arrow were particularly impressive. Mr Freeze and Scarecrow look really good to.

As much as people complain about SS not doing B or C list characters the fact remains when they do make them not that many collectors buy them... They end up with lower Edition Sizes and take forever to sell out, they need the A listers to bring in the big bucks so they can make the lower tier characters... From the looks of it their last Harley is not moving well so it doesn't surprise me they're releasing a newer one that is a lot more sexy which probably means it will sell out faster...

And it's not like they're completing ignoring the lower tier characters, they just did Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Hawkgirl...

Are Penguin and Riddler really lower tier characters though? I'd have thought they are pretty iconic villains that are long overdue some love from Sideshow and Prime 1.

Are Penguin and Riddler really lower tier characters though? I'd have thought they are pretty iconic villains that are long overdue some love from Sideshow and Prime 1.

For me, most villains are tier 2 characters but only because they're not always in the story, whereas Batman, Superman, WW, etc.. are always in the story so I consider them tier 1 characters... Now that Harley does have her own comics (Suicide Squad and Harley) and now her own movie/tv show it kind of puts her into the tier 1 class...

Last edited:
I like it.

I still think the OG Harley is best.

I may be the minority but I'm not crazy about the portrait. Hopefully this comes with a COH.

All statues should.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

And it's not like they're completing ignoring the lower tier characters, they just did Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Hawkgirl...

Batman villains and females are a safe choice. Hawkgirl won the Tweeterhead poll mostly due to being in the JL cartoon.

I really like this new HQ statue. I skipped the previous ones because each one had at least one thing I didn't like about them. This one, I'm really digging it.

I really like this new HQ statue. I skipped the previous ones because each one had at least one thing I didn't like about them. This one, I'm really digging it.
Same here. Out of all other this one is simple and yet sc43ams out HQ

Easiest pass.

Garbage on wheels.

Could?ve held out for a Nightwing or Two Face

F-this mess.

I am passing as well. I am not the biggest Harley fan to begin with and I don't like the art direction of this piece. And the price is ridiculous for the small size of this statue, even with the knowledge that prices have gone up dramatically over the past 3-5 years.

With all of this being said, the sculpt and paints on the prototype are really well done.

Y'all! This is hot!

arley-Quinn-Hell-on-Wheels-Premium-Format-Figure-8.jpg

arley-Quinn-Hell-on-Wheels-Premium-Format-Figure-15.jpg

arley-Quinn-Hell-on-Wheels-Premium-Format-Figure-9.jpg

arley-Quinn-Hell-on-Wheels-Premium-Format-Figure-14.jpg

I like this Harley best of all the others out there.

Like her, too.

I don't care about the "not my harley"?"slutty"?"garbage"?"not classic" thing

I don't like to have the same character in the same outfit multiple times.
So - this time - thanks Sideshow for this Harley.

Like her, too.

agreed!

The sculpt came out really great, love that she's on the tip-toes of her skates.

Like her, too.

True, whilst I wouldn't say no to another 1/4 scale classic outfit I'm happy with my OG ex and could pick up this new one too

I've got the OG PF and just about always prefer the classic version of any character. That said, I think this Harley Quinn looks fantastic.

Back