1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty neat...although did those suits after the Mk. VII (besides Mk. IX which Pepper wore) that don't have nicknames ever appear in the movies???

This thing is so pretty. Probably tied with (if not a smidge better than) Mk 5 and 46 for best diecast IM. Definitely too chicken to try out the pod mode, though.

That's pretty neat...although did those suits after the Mk. VII (besides Mk. IX which Pepper wore) that don't have nicknames ever appear in the movies???

Mk 9 wasn't in the movie either, it was the Mk 8. Mk 9 is a repaint of Python, which is why Hot Toys sold it. The suits with any screentime at all mirrors the Hot Toys releases almost exactly, which the exception of Tiger, Hammerhead, Piston, Nightclub, and the Mk8. Of the released only Python/Mk9 aren't seen in the film.

https://imgur.com/a/tdQ3F

Mk 9 wasn't in the movie either, it was the Mk 8. Mk 9 is a repaint of Python, which is why Hot Toys sold it. The suits with any screentime at all mirrors the Hot Toys releases almost exactly, which the exception of Tiger, Hammerhead, Piston, Nightclub, and the Mk8. Of the released only Python/Mk9 aren't seen in the film.

https://imgur.com/a/tdQ3F

Oh, thanks for sharing that. Wow, would never be able to ID most of the armors on my own.

Nice! Share some pictures when you get him all setup in that bada$$ mancave :)

5006bcc10791fff584af1f86a8e08f4c.jpg

I got the pose pretty close Redwolf! Thanks for the inspiration. I love the original avengers display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing that poster with most of the Armors it really goes to show how crazy Tony was building all of these suits in a short period of time. Guy was a beast building them all.

5006bcc10791fff584af1f86a8e08f4c.jpg

I got the pose pretty close Redwolf! Thanks for the inspiration. I love the original avengers display.

Looks great Darth! That OG crew really does hold a special place in my heart. Wow!

Also, I found the picture I was looking for. Great looking set of armors. I just need the Mark V DC!

3i6xeeqnguy21.jpg

Last edited:
This figure is incredible. My only complaint is how easy the shoulder rockets come off. Other than that, a perfect figure!

690d1680a7dece61f35a8bd5c881537e.jpg

Figure is amazing! My only complaint tho is the original shoulder attachments. The slightest touch knocks them loose usually....magnets would have been better but oh well.

After a short check to make sure everything is present and where they should be, I can already tell I won't like the loosey flaps on the back. Didn't take much to pop them off, and fighting my way to peg the flaps connected to the shoulders back in was annoying.

A little review:

First things first...this figure is a lot! A lot of accessories (almost an overwhelming amount), lots of moveable parts, lots of display options , lots of weight. Its a stunning piece. The matte paint is great and definitely makes it unique amongst my Iron Man collection. Hes really an imposing Iron Man...like a very aesthetic tank. There is a lot of parts to him, some I had never seen (moveable outer thigh pieces, back pieces). Obviously some of that could be for the engineering to do the Pod Mode, which I will never do. There are a few cons: the shoulder missile attachment does not stay on well, nor do the thigh pieces. But those are minor. Comparing it to the Mark VI, I think they are on par. I like the VIs battle damaged parts better and the unique base, but the VII is just so damn amazing. In my collection the gold standard for Iron Man are the MK VI, 46, War Machines MK 1 and 3 and now this Mark VII. Really good job Hot Toys.

a5945fc660e79353e788ea83cb80c165.jpg
8ea70a1c6c3f5d0092c4e5370837fa37.jpg
6a0edc18dd9fe2525a3da7c4a9a59466.jpg

8db1f562c6758430e311bd04713e4512.jpg

Comparing the VI and VII head sculpts:
f31946ea824bb23c704b7f5073229fdc.jpg
58336a48cf576347c0f587f863f2cd25.jpg

Great pics and thoughts on this figure!

Got mine this week and finally found some time to do the vid review...took me some time...lots of comparison and lots of accessories to cover. It's a good set and in my mind a worthy successor to the plastic version.

56.png

70.png

14.png

8.png

9.png

11.png

15.png

23.png

Next to diecast Mark VII plastic battle damaged SE:

37.png

Next to diecast Mark VII plastic:
39.png

Next to diecast Mark III diecast:
44.png

Next to diecast Mark IX:
46.png

Next to diecast Mark VI:
49.png

I'd love to own now a Mark VIII / 8, to close the gap to the Mark IX. But I assume that HT won't continue the house party protocol.

More photos on by website: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2019/11/hot-toys-iron-man-mark-vii-7-diecast-16.html

Glorious review and photos!! :thud: :thud:

Got mine today. I have to admit I was feeling a bit burnt out on IM figures lately with this being my 7th diecast, but after opening this one up and trying a quick pose with all the weapons attached, I am absolutely loving how damn cool he looks. I wasn't totally sure about the red at first, as it did have a weird hue in daylight that seemed a bit off to me, but in my darkened display room it appears as more of that reddish/burgundy like the others.

View attachment 472408

View attachment 472409

View attachment 472410

View attachment 472411

A generous birthday gift. Such a beautiful piece!
4d883febafe7920e3c8e0620539a274c.plist
ced9ad0842f32225deda4f9ad30870ec.plist
6244807471cf8637352f66550f43ef07.plist
ed02c8fce49d55547220f0b2ee5f3f55.plist
6e50fe92cf8c34ad6822b812c562a369.plist

G'ahh this looks stellar in photos :clap :clap

Just got my customs charge for this shipping to the uk.
84 uk pounds customs charge-slap.
Brings the grand total to 468 pounds for this.
Including the 40 dollar shipping from sideshow. That?s 632 dollars.
This is the last time I order from sideshow.
I could have got it for the less months ago direct from Hong Kong.
Now who wants to buy the exclusive hologram thing! I need the money [emoji848]

Just got my customs charge for this shipping to the uk.
84 uk pounds customs charge-slap.
Brings the grand total to 468 pounds for this.
Including the 40 dollar shipping from sideshow. That?s 632 dollars.
This is the last time I order from sideshow.
I could have got it for the less months ago direct from Hong Kong.
Now who wants to buy the exclusive hologram thing! I need the money [emoji848]

All of that has been the case since as long as I can remember, the UK is atrocious and Sideshow has no overseas distribution. I think Clipper and all them used to or from HK too, definitely worth it for you guys. just for comparison I Paid $600 a piece in CAD

Will a detolf shelf manage to hold with a mark 6 dc and mark 7 dc on the same shelf?

9fc601cdc91c97fb6415c80f844d0451.jpg

That?s how mine is setup, and it?s no issue at all. Before the MK7 I had the MK6 and War Machine MK1 Diecast on the same shelf with no issue either.

Back