1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20191209_194429.jpg

20191209_194447.jpg

20191209_194404.jpg

20191209_194509.jpg

So about those ankles...I read from a couple folks that they are hard to pivot, but do you need to pull down on the foot first for more articulation or what's the secret here?

Mine came in yesterday while I was out. Insane how Sideshow just sends them in the shipper sleeve, let alone one deco'd out like this. Haven't the chance to open him yet.

It's a shipping box... That's insane to you?

Yup, absolutely is, especially when it's a $450 figure and I pay $26 shipping to get it from Ca to Tx. SS is the only major retailer that can't even be assed to do a bubble coating around their packages. I get things in better condition from across the globe for less shipping cost than I do from SS.

Yup, absolutely is, especially when it's a $450 figure and I pay $26 shipping to get it from Ca to Tx. SS is the only major retailer that can't even be assed to do a bubble coating around their packages. I get things in better condition from across the globe for less shipping cost than I do from SS.

I totally agree, they send my figures internationally to Scotland & it?s still in the hot toys shipper.
Amazed Iv not had one that?s went ?missing? yet.
& this one with the avengers logo so prominent on it Ud think it makes it an easy target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve heard Sideshow will double box this figure.

But yeah, also Hot Toys is making the boxes thinner now than before. This box, and the ROTJ trooper boxes have been paper thin. Not great if the shipper is being deemed as providing the figure adequate protection during transport.

I?ve heard Sideshow will double box this figure.

But yeah, also Hot Toys is making the boxes thinner now than before. This box, and the ROTJ trooper boxes have been paper thin. Not great if the shipper is being deemed as providing the figure adequate protection during transport.

I can confirm this.

I have a standing order for Sideshow to double box my shipments, and I was originally a little worried it wouldn't happen after hearing so many comments in this thread that the MK7 diecast box was too big for them to accommodate a pack-out. But, when it arrived last week it was indeed packed securely in an outer shipping box.

I can confirm this.

I have a standing order for Sideshow to double box my shipments, and I was originally a little worried it wouldn't happen after hearing so many comments in this thread that the MK7 diecast box was too big for them to accommodate a pack-out. But, when it arrived last week it was indeed packed securely in an outer shipping box.

You have to request for them to double box and they charge extra in shipping correct? Mine is shipping at the end of the week so I might request they do.

Well, mine failed to show up yesterday. Some sort of delivery exception. Supposedly arriving today. We'll see. I really want to get this figure off the street and into my house. That doesn't sound weird, does it?

They charge like $10 for the double box option.

That's correct - so it unfortunately adds to the shipping cost. The sooner you catch them the better. I think they've been able to accommodate on the few short notices I've given them in the past, before I made it a standing order, but I wouldn't hesitate if it's something you want to do.

Went through over 100+ pages trying to find the the Hot Toys poster of all the marks someone posted somewhere on this site. Does anyone remember seeing where it is? Can you send a link of it, please ;)

Back