Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My POs are with SSC. I just keep sending them money lately:cool:. Tell myself it'll be OK, this is the last set of big purchases $$$$

Until possibly I go *bezerk* for the Mandalorian or something. Oh, gawd, Star Wars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There would never be an end to collecting if I fell....then there's the upcoming BW movie with rumors of her classic comic look appearing OMG a BW 1/4....:panic:

If they made BW in 1/4th, I might bite. I have the oldschool sideshow IM2 BW PF which I like but a newer one would be awesome. Good thing I have no interest in Star Wars collectibles :lol

If they made BW in 1/4th, I might bite. I have the oldschool sideshow IM2 BW PF which I like but a newer one would be awesome. Good thing I have no interest in Star Wars collectibles :lol

Same on the 1/4 Scarlet Black Widow. Need a newer one (the Gentle Giant Winter Soldier version is great but I'm not a huge fan of the base).

Same on the 1/4 Scarlet Black Widow. Need a newer one (the Gentle Giant Winter Soldier version is great but I'm not a huge fan of the base).

I'd love one that could be tucked in with my CW 1/4 figs.

They just teased the cap versus cap shields collide scene from Endgame. Sounds like they?ll have more to show next week. Assume we will see Maw, Proxima and Glave from the black order and maybe a team suit scene? Just when I thought I was done preordering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are milking this line big time.

Am all for it, thnx to the quality and design - but for me hafta take the foot off the gas.

Had so many SSC preorder charges roll by all at once, my credit card company locked the card for suspected fraud.:cool:

That 1/10 X-Men line is awesome but something I?m happy to pass on. That?ll be a space and wallet hog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want them but I can't bring myself to drop the $1700 on the full sentinel version. Individually, they all are in the $150-180 range which would just get astronomical if I wanted them all, not to mention I wouldn't get 3 of them that are exclusive to the sentinel versions.

Image-1.jpg

IS BDS 1/10 Black Order full reveal! Also another Endgame Thanos that will go great with the Black Order and an Endgame Captain Marvel! Jeesh, take my money, Iron Studios!

HT failed to produce an Ebony Maw, and I really wanted one, so that statue might be the next best thing. I haven't received any Iron Studios pieces yet, though I do have the attack Raptor on PO from CC. Been eyeballing the Kratos and Boy statue as well.

Is that also a new Black Dwarf / Cull Obsidian?

Yes indeed! I was stoked to see that as I wanted to put my existing Cull in my Infinity War diorama. I do wish the Black Order was in more dynamic poses as it would blend better with the big battle diorama for Endgame, but I get what they were going for.

Back