1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Neat for robot/armor collector guys but not for me.

More OT, please.

That white underpants on its thighs look like pajamas, it's not HT's fault of course.
Anyway, I'm not sure even I'll buy a Mando but am very glad to see HT working on this series.

Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Phew. This image alone makes this figure tempting. Beats the hell out of War Machine in the backpack gun department.

78629458_10156697632882344_3384455656839839744_o.jpg

yeah that is damn impressive. He's huge standing next to the Mandalorian too.

Looks like the Mando gets his vibro blade too which HT had missed to begin with.

Looks like they've got the feeder chain for Bazes gun done [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen that coming. Looks cool, sure, but i'm afraid to take a dive into these waters. How many Mandos there will be?! Anyway, looking forward to Moff Gideon and his Death Troopers :)

That white underpants on its thighs look like pajamas, it's not HT's fault of course.
Anyway, I'm not sure even I'll buy a Mando but am very glad to see HT working on this series.

I think it looks realistic, beneath the armor is still a human, flesh and blood.

Neat for robot/armor collector guys but not for me.

More OT, please.

I love the show, but with all these things they're really only extended adverts for new merchandise.

Mandalorians can go the Iron Man route and just keep designing new looks.

Three episodes in and Mandy himself has had three different looks, four if you count his buckled armour post-Mudhorn.

That's one hell of a rabbit hole to jump down, whereas the OT is set in history and more limited.

While I don't find the Mandalorian's look (or figure) to very interesting, there may be characters that appeal and will slot into OT or 'classic era' displays. I might go for this Heavy Mandalorian and make a companion piece for the Holiday Special Fett because he's a pretty lonely figure.

Looks hard as nails! Really puts the "Wars" back in Star Wars.

I'm trying to be strictly OT but this is pretty awesome. Where is baby yoda? :)

I really hope they continue and announce new figures a week after they debut. Bring on Moff Gideon!

Adds to cart.

This looks fantastic!

Mmm... he thicc

I realized it's TMS-10. Mando and IG were TMS 7 and 8. Any guess on TMS-9?

Oh, thought there was nothing in-between considering close announcements of Mando figures.

TAIT FLETCHER portrayed this character, Jon Favreau voiced the character.

Heads up, Tait Fletcher is Empire Con bound! Tait has already played multiple roles in the Mandalorian, most prominently the "Mandalorian Heavy" (voiced by Jon Favreau himself!) and the disgruntled slaver (with a spilled drink.)

Tait is an MMA fighter, stuntman, public speaker and actor, Tait's other film work includes Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), Breaking Bad (2008) and Westworld (2016).

Absolutely awesome. Bring on more mandos!

This is the way:lecture

Bring on his ship that they will only tease us with but never release!

We are doomed. Hot Toys now have the perfect template to apply their Iron Man strategy to the Star Wars universe. How long before the DieCast treatment?

Amazing detailing on that figure. Congrats to the ones who really want this! Beautiful piece.
I think I?ll stick to the main Mandalorian from the first episode and probably some other side characters if they make them.
...I kind of miss the bulky and flared out helmet that Boba wore in ESB though. These are very streamlined and probably what was intended back then as well, but the limited production possibilities just gave them some bulky charm that I miss in many of the new designs. But I guess there?s also some nostalgia involved there.

Back