NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hinted just the other day that there'll be a 30th anniversary Predator 2 line so I'd say it's a possibility the Losties will be back. I'm hoping they'll bring Harrigan with them. :pray:

He hinted just the other day that there'll be a 30th anniversary Predator 2 line so I'd say it's a possibility the Losties will be back. I'm hoping they'll bring Harrigan with them. :pray:

HARRIGAAAN! MORE VICTIMS MORE MUTI-LATIOOON!
thanks for the reply - good news - i'll be crossing my fingers, toes, and mandibles.

If the Lost Tribe makes a return with updated bodies my wallet is in trouble.
It'd be cool to see Harrigan but Randy has always been negative on that one.

I was happy paying the $14.99 to $18.99 CAN back then. Not will to dish out $45 CAN each today.
Same here my friend. On top of that I doubt they can make them visually more pleasing than originals. I don't care about the extra mobility. If they decide for Harrigan or King Willie, I'd be all over it. What I'm more interested to see properly done and in scale is the "Predators" line.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

HARRIGAAAN! MORE VICTIMS MORE MUTI-LATIOOON!
thanks for the reply - good news - i'll be crossing my fingers, toes, and mandibles.

:lol I too always think of that guy whenever I say Harrigan's name.

If the Lost Tribe makes a return with updated bodies my wallet is in trouble.
It'd be cool to see Harrigan but Randy has always been negative on that one.

Well he's always negative on the human characters until they make them.

Wolf 2.0 is delayed to 2021 according to NECA twitter...now that I revisit this thread I remember why that must be - Predator 2 30th anniversary. I rather that than their own made-up Preds or videogame stuff.

Wolf 2.0 is delayed to 2021 according to NECA twitter...now that I revisit this thread I remember why that must be - Predator 2 30th anniversary. I rather that than their own made-up Preds or videogame stuff.
I haven't read this thread for a while but this news really ruined my day. ****in' idiots!

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

How do you celebrate 30 years? In ULTIMATE fashion that's how! Here's a look at one of the concepts to create the upgraded versions for all of the Predator 2 Lost Tribe. It's happening all year long. More at Toy Fair
EPewsePWsAE1gy-.jpg

Looks like the Lost Predators are being rereleased this year. Though he doesn't mention (and that picture doesn't seem to indicate) updating the articulation to what it is now on other Predators....

Looks like the Lost Predators are being rereleased this year. Though he doesn't mention (and that picture doesn't seem to indicate) updating the articulation to what it is now on other Predators....

Of course the articulation will be updated it?s the new standard buck body for the ultimate figures. All figures that share the CH design will have the Ultimate buck.

if they were painted like that, i'd buy them ALL.
in fact they'll be painted like i would do that: like total crap.

if only those handpainted prototypes were available.
i wonder why they did a great job with movie microturtles but absolutely cannot mass-produce prototype predator paint.

Back